Chapter 47

Looking at all of the choices given in front of him, William started thinking about which one to choose.

'I don't know how powerful the Heaven Smiting Devil Emperor was but I do know about the Heretic gods broken powers....'

'Seeing all the choices I personally think that God race is the best option.....'

'But...'

Suddenly William turned to look at Hing'er.

"Hong'er if you were to select between a God and a Devil which one will you choose?"

Caught off guard Hong'er was stunned.

"God?Devil? Little brother why are you suddenly mentioning them?"

"Just tell me which one you like more."

"Which one I like more...."

Hong'er tilted her head and thought for some time then said.

"I don't like either of them, Little brother!"

William almost fell off his from his seat when he heard her reply.

'I should have expected this....'

Grabbing his head, William said.

"Then what about Phoenix? or dragon maybe?"

"Little brother what that? is it delicious? can it be eaten? Little brother I am suddenly feeling hungry...."

"Of course you are."

The corners of Williams mouth twitched as he controlled himself from curing out loud.

"What do you think of Human then?"

"Little brother I think there might be something wrong with your brain, you keep asking a beautiful girl like me these stupid questions...."

William almost couldn't take it anymore.

'Fine'

'I admit that I was the idiot to ask for your opinion in the first place.'

'Also did you just call yourself beautiful?'

'Shameless!'

'Since you don't like any of them, then don't blame me for choosing this.....'

A grin appeared on Williams face as he said in his mind.

'Take the 7th option.'

[*Beep*]

[Choice confirmed.]

[Undergoing transformation...]

"Little brother I am suddenly feeling dizzy..."

Hong'er felt her head spinning as she suddenly lost consciousness.

[Heretic God's bloodline detected...Heaven Smiting Devil Emperor's bloodline detected.....celestial spirits powers detected...]

[Undergoing mutation.]

William took a step back as he felt the primordial powers surrounding Hing'er.

Alarms rang out in William's mind as he stared at the blood red and pitch black auras covering Hong'er's body.

He saw Hong'er's small body being lift above ground as red colour marks started covering her face.

*Crack*

With a cracking sound two dark shadows rushed out from her back, tearing apart her clothes in the way.

But William was too shocked to pay attention to anything else.

He stared at Hing'er's back with disbelief in his eyes.

'Are those wings?'

As if confirming his doubt the status said.

[New race '[Fallen Angel](SSS)' has been created.]

[Congratulations Host for getting your second apostle!]

[Please select the skills you would like to grant her.

1)Divine Soul-(SSS)

2)Authority Of Love-(SS)

3)Sword Saint-(A)

4)Cold blooded-(S)

5)Blessing of the Divine Wine-(A)

6)Regeneration-(B)

7)Fire Spirit(S)

8)Phoenix Body(S)

9)Virgin Dragon Body(S)

10)King Of All Beasts (S)

11)Dragon bones Phoenix Heart(SS)
]

Just like with Chu Yuechan, William selected [Regeneration], this skill will pretty much a given for all his future apostles.

But other than that, William really didn't think he needed to give her any more skills.

'I mean this threatening aura coming out of her body seems way more profound then my own dragon-phoenix bloodline to begin with....'

William wondered whether he ended up creating a monster or what not as he stared at Hing'er's new apearence.

Her back had a pair of pitch black wings, a small red colour horn poking out from her forehead, like Chu Yuechan there was now a silver sword seal pasted on top of her chest.

'From apearence alone she looked like the incarnation of evil yet for some reason the aura being excluded from her body feels sacred and holy....'

It was like two contrasting elements were forcefully merged together, creating a chaotic harmony, an unstable equilibrium.

Slowly the energies surrounding Hing'er disappeared as her body started falling down.

William raised his hands and carefully caught before she could fa down.

Staring at the red horn on her forehead, William had the urge to touch it.

*Quiver*

"Little brother?....."

Hong'er said in a small voice as her eyes slowly opened up.

"How do you feel?"

William asked as he looked at her eyes.

"I feel good....but I think that there is something attached to my back....."

Her eyes were filled with confusion as she unknowingly moved the black wings on ger back.

"Well you'll get used to it...I think."

Hong'er was even more confused when she heard William's reply, then she suddenly felt a little cold and looked down.

Her clothes were ripped to shreds before so now she wasn't wearing anything.

And William was carrying her in this state.

"Little brother you big bad meanie! Pervert!"

Hong'er shouted as she started hitting William's face with a red face.

'Who are you calling a pervert? I'll have you know I have zero interest in little girls like you. Actually now that I think about it how old is she?.....'

Then a number appeared before William's face which stunned him in place.

[A little over 10,000,000 years.]

Then with a blank look in his eyes William stared back at Hing'er whose cheeks were puffed as she acted like a little tsundere.

"Get away from me you old hag!!!!!"

*YEET*(Throws her away.)

"Little brother! You ba*tard!"