Chapter 41

[Author's note-> I'm sorry I think I was smoking some kind of drug before and I ended up mistaking 200 million divine points with 3 million divine points....yeah I don't know how it happened either, but worry not as I have corrected it in the previous chapter.]

"This is a waste of time...", Feng Ximing thought as he casually attacked the stone door which has been blocking his way for almost a week now.

Fend Ximing was a weak willed person to begin with, having spent more than a week in this place has already made feel boredom to the extreme.

He was already having second thoughts about whether or not to keep attacking this Froze Cloud Asguard or whatnot.

'But this sect is hiding some deep secrets....'

Although he was lustful, untrustworthy and a piece of complete shit, he was not stupid.

A deserted place like this actually had such powerful defensive measures.

They were definitely hiding something big inside there!

That is why three days ago he sent a message back to his father telling him about the anomaly here.

Although that old bastard kept cursing him about how he wasn't able to find the so- called phoenix child.

"Hey old man how long do you think it will take us to break through this gate."

A pondering look appeared on the old man's face as he said.

"Hm probably several months at this rate."

"F*ck me."

Feng Ximing once again attacked the gate in anger.

Though it remained unaffected.

While Feng Ximing was shouting like an idiot.

'Hm?'

The old man sensed something as he quickly turned his head towards a particular direction.

His face quickly became ugly as the old man appeared beside Feng Ximing grabbed him and quickly started running away.

"Old man-----"

"Shut up!"

Feng Ximing shut his mouth when he heard the old man's serious voice.

Something major must have happened for him to quickly take hin away like that.

So Feng Ximing stopped struggling and let himself be pulled away.

But then without any warning the old man stopped, Feng Ximing wanted to curse but stopped himself when he saw the old man's nervous expression.

Goosebumps appeared on Feng Ximing's back as he felt an intense killing intent being directed towards him.

Turning his head he saw a familiar figure blocking their path.

'Isn't that?...'

Feng Ximing instantly remembered that it was none other than that btch who he killed before.

How did she come back to life?

But more importantly what is up with this threatening aura coming out from her?...

While Feng Ximing's brain was just processing all this information.

An extremely cold voice reached his ears.

"Die."

A sense of death washed ove Feng Ximing.

"Please wait expert----"