Chapter 76

Waiting outside the Forbidden Land Of Samsara, Dragon Monarch who has now calmed down a lot had a thought.

'Azure Dragon God is the father of Shen Xi....'

'And Shen Xi is my Dragon Queen.....'

Long Bai's eyes shone as he got closer to the truth.

'Then that would mean Azure Dragon God is....'

'is.....'

'...Father-in-law!'

*Boom*

It was like an explosion happened in Long Bai's mind as the gears inside his head started moving.

'I just tried to attack my Father-in-law?'

'Dammit instead of sucking up to him I actually tried to attack him!'

'Idiot!'

'No! No! I must do something to make father-in-law forgive me!'

Then Long Bai remembered Azure Dragon God's cultivation realm.

'That's it! I can use the True Dragon Bloodline crystals to hep him reach divine master realm!'

'He will definitely forgive me afterwards, we're family after all!'

Long Bai has already termed Azure Dragon God as his father-in-law in his mind, after all except for him the publically acknowledge strongest cultivator in the entire Realm Of Gods who else could be worthy of Shen Xi?

Obviously there are none!

With that the Dragon Monarch quickly sent his followers to gi and bring verious supreme grade treasures from the dragon treasury.

---------------------

[Inside Forbidden Land Of Samsara.]

"You really cannot leave this place?"

Azure Dragon God asked with worried eyes as he looked at Shen Xi.

"Yes father I am unable to leave the forbidden Land of Samsara....."

"I think it is due to the effect of the Heaven Punishing Ancestral Sword."

Azure Dragon God released a sigh, it was always that damn sword.

He swore to completely destroy it if he were to find it ever again.

"Since you cannot go, I will make the trip and bring the little kid here."

'Little kid?'

Shen Xi was a bit taken aback by Azure Dragon God's way of addressing the person, but remembering that he was billions of years old, it didn't seem that strange anymore.

In front of him every living being in the universe can be considered a kid.

"If he is willing then it will naturally be great....."

"You don't need to worry, knowing his personality the chances of him rejecting me is close to none."

Azure Dragon God said as he parted his chest.

"Them I shall leave right away and return as soon as I can"

"It won't be long before you'll be free once again daughter!"

Shen Xi just nodded her head, seeing her father's exited look she help but smile knowing that he still must be feeling guilty towards her and wanted to help her as soon as he could.

With that the Azure Dragon God quickly left the place.

Outside the Forbidden Land Of Samsara.

Dragon Monarch was stunned when he saw Azure Dragon God suddenly appear before his eyes.