Chapter-9

"Take her", William calmly said as he handed Xia Qingyue over to the maid.

For some reason Xia Qingyue instantly started crying after leaving William's arms.

[*Beep*]

[Less than 10 seconds left, Please leave the body immediately.]

'Do it', William said in his mind, as he looked at the pair of teary eyes staring intently at him.

Then a force pulled William as he was ejected out of the body.

Without turning to look at Xia Hongyi who has fallen on the ground, William passed through the roof of the house and entered the sky.

As William was flying over to the next destination, The cry of a baby resounded behind him.

----------------------------

Flying across the sky, William looked at his status.

[Name- William Greenleaf.]

[Age- ?]

[Race- Human]

[Bloodline- None]

[Divine points=70]

[#Cultivation realm= None]

[#Profound skills:-
1)World Ode Of Phoenix(5th and 6th level)

2)The Great Way Of Buddha(Not initiated)]

[#Skills-:

[*Transmigrator's Authority'-(Z)]

[*Divine Soul-(SSS)]

[*Authority Of Love-(SS)]

[*Sword Saint-(A)]

[*Cold blooded-(S)][Deactivated]

[*Blessing of the Divine Wine-(A)]

[*Regeneration-(B)]

[*Basic elemental affinity-(I)]

------------------------------------

After taking a look at his status, William speed up and starting going towards a particular direction, following Xia Hongyi's memories.

Not long after a giant cave appeared in William's vision.

Unhurriedly, William passed through the entrace and started making his way inside the cave.

*Snore*

As he went deeper inside, a giant snoring sound entered his ears.

Not stopping, William went forward as a giant red dragon appeared before him.

*Snore*

Seeing the giant lizard sleeping so peacefully on the ground, William decided to not disturbe it as he calmly went around the dragon.

There he saw a bunch of red coloured grass growing on the ground.

As he stood before the red grass, an information pannel popped up.

[Fire Spirit Grass: Medical Herb used to refine the Fire Spirit Pellet, and after consuming it, one would be able to resist a large degree of fire elements for a certain period of time.]

[Would you like to exchange the 'Fire Spirit Grass' for 200 divine points?]

'Exchange', As soon as William said that the Fire Spirit Grass dissappered from the ground.

*Twitch*

The eyelids of the True Dragon twitched a little as it felt a discomfort, but it was only for a moment as it once again started sleeping like a log.