Chapter 62

William looked down at the familiar Dragon God's trial ground, it's already his third time here.

Not too far from the cave, he saw his father and waved at him before entering the Dragon God's cave.

He was followed behind by Evil Infant and the Little Demon Empress who for some reason was also coming along.

"Why are you back again kid?"

The familiar voice of the Azure Dragon God entered William's ears, but he couldn't help but feel that the voice sounded tired, unlike his usual majestic one.

Little Demon Empress behind him was staring at the Azure pair of eyes with shock, she could tell that this place was similar to their sacred ground.

Which would mean that this place also contains a powerful legacy similar to her Golden Crow's bloodline.

Looking at.the pair of Azure eyes, William said.

"Dragon God I bring you a chance to walk on the path of cultivation once again."

The cave fell silent.

The pair of Azure eyes kept staring at William, not agitates by his words like the Golden Crow was.

"You don't know what you are talking about kid, go away you have already received my legacy, there is nothing left for you here."

"Are you sure about this dragon God?"

William took a step forward.

"I have already revived the Golden Crow's spirit, are you sure you want to give up on this chance?"

Finally a change happened in the surroundings.

"You say that Golden Crow has been revived? impossible!"

With his powerful spirit, Dragon God could tell at a glance whether someone was lying or not.

And he could tell that William was saying the truth.

But that made it all the more absurd!

Was Golden Crow really revived?

"You don't need to think too much Azure Dragon God."

"Just trust my methods, even if it doesn't work, not like you have anything to loose either right?"

"So what do you say?

William raised his tiny hand towards the Azure eyes.

"Want to become a part of my familia?"

-------------------

With a wide smile on his face, William walked out of the cave followed by Evil Infant and a shocked Little Demon Empress.

At the entrance of the cave, the silhouette of a tall man could be seen.

His Azure hair were long, reaching his hips, his Azure eyes were filled with dignity and his perfect body was filled with power.

He was the legend, a being which once stood at the pinnacle of all True Gods

The king of all primordial beasts, Azure Dragon God.

Taking in a breath of fresh air Azure Dragon God stepped out from the shadow of the cave and once again entered the sunlight.

His face was filled with nostalgia, never would he have imagined to be reborn once again.

[Cultivation Realm-> 10th stage of Divine Sovereign Realm.]

'Tsk worthy of being the dragon God, his starting point itself is different.'

William thought in his mind as he looked at Azure Dragon God.