Chapter 92

"Is this the crack you were talking about?"

William said as he stared at the blood red crack in the wall of primordial chaos.

"Yes God Emperor", Zhou Xuzi the king of Eternal Heaven Realm said in a nervous tone.

After getting his confirmation, William took a step forward and arrived right in front of the crack.

Raising his hand he touched the crack.

Just then a prompt from the status appeared.

[Would you like to travel through the wall of primordial chaos? 100,000 divine points will be required.]

William instinctively turned to look at his current number of divine points.

[Divine Points-> 215,000]

His supply was running at an all time low right now.

William asked the status.

'Where does this passage leads to?'

[Outside the wall of primordial chaos.]

'....'

William rolled his eyes at the status's unreliable answer.

The sword mark on the back of William's hand started glowing as the figure of a divine weapon started materialising in his hand.

*Rumble*

The void shook under the might of Heaven Punishing Ancestral Sword, the divine weapon from an era long ago.

When Zhou Xuzi saw the apearence of the divine weapon he instantly knew what it was, at that moment the image of the strongest creation God Mo E seem to overlap with William's making Zhou Xuzi kneel down in worship.

"Let's see what this is about."

William said with a confident smile on his face.

'Di it.'

At his command an unknown power appeared from the void, attacking the red crack, slowly but steadily expanding it.

As soon as the crack became big enough, a suction force appeared around William's body, pulling him inside the red crack.

From a mortal to True God, William has come a long way in a very short period of time.

And honestly the more his powers grew the more confident William became, slowly but surely his thinking changed to a more carefree one, not taking anything too seriously as there wasn't anything which could threaten him with his True God level power plus the almighty status.

Worse comes to worse he could just flee using the status.

In but an instant William passed through the crack.

With his golden body present in all it's majesty, William shouted in a loud voice.

"It is I--------------"

His expression froze in place as 3,000 pairs of eyes locked onto him.

Feeling the intense energy covering every part of his vision, William had a thought.

'No way, No way, I am definitely dreaming, how the fck will there be more than a hundred-------'

[3,000 True Devils.]

'....I suppose my vision is getting blurry, haha I almost thought I saw----------'

[3,000 True Devils.]

'...'

[3,000 True Devils.]

A profound look appeared on William's face as he faced the crowd.