Chapter 42

"I do want to expand my familia....."

The six fairies raised their heads in unison and stared at William with expectant eyes.

"But unfortunately none of you meet the criteria."

William casually said shooting down their hopes.

But it seemed like one of them couldn't accept it as she stood up and said in an almost shouting voice.

"Then why did you select sister Yuechan? I don't think any of us are lacking in apearence when compared to her...."

The rest of the fairies were shocked by their sister's reaction as they quickly pulled her down unless she ended up angering William.

This sister of their have always been a cultivation maniac, she left everything important to her behind including her family just to pursue a higher cultivation level.

Maybe that is why she felt indignant seeing Chu Yuechan's earth shattering progress and lucky encounter.

"Sir my sister is young please don't be angry wit-----"

"It's fine I don't mind."

William said as he waved his hand.

He indeed didn't feel offended by her words.

As for the visible jealousy pasted on her face.....

Isn't that normal?

Human beings are like that feeling envious or jealous because of their more successful friend is a norm.

It's just that most keep it hidden while some minority like her show it openly.

Of course most people like her end up being hated by the masses due to their horrible personality and attitude.

But William honestly didn't care.

'I mean compared to some people who sell children to red light district for alcohol, she's quite normal.'

Still there was a reason as to why William selected Chu Yuechan and he didn't mind sharing it with others.

"You ask me why I selected Chu Yuechan?"

William calmly gazed at the girl.

"It is because she is special."

Indeed William did really think that Chu Yuechan was special.

She was especially pitiful.

I mean her life in the story was the literal definition of tragic.

She was such a great character introduced at the start but later it felt like the author completely forgot about her existence then one day she was just randomly brought back with a daughter.

Like her entire existence was to just be Yun Che's first time woman.

She was indeed special, specially tragic that is.

Also William liked her character.

The fairies who were trying to control their sister stopped when they heard what William said.

Isn't that a confession?

--------------------

Chu Yuechan's face was beat red as she no longer clutched onto her chest.

On fact her mind was in chaos right now.

She felt confused by her emotions, relieved after her sisters got rejected, sad due to her sister's behaviour and finally she felt happy for being 'Special'...

Humans are creatures who want to be loved and acknowledged.

She was the same.

---------------------

As William was about to continue, his gaze suddenly fixed on a particular one of the six.

A name suddenly popped up in William's mind.

'Her name was Murong Qianxue I believe?'

You might be wondering why William remembered the name of this character who appeared for less than half a chapter in the entire novel?

Well there is a reason....

A BIG one at that....

She was suppose to have one of the largest pair of melons in the series....

And yes William thought there was indeed something wrong going on with his brain as well.

But...

It does look quite..... bountiful....

"I don't accept this!"

William frowned as he stared at the girl looking at him with a contracted expression on her face.

She was starting to get a bit annoying now.

"Why just why is she always the one who gets treated better even though I try so hard every da----"

"Shut up!"

A cold voice cut her off.

William turned his head and looked at Chu Yuechan who was standing at the gate with an expressionless look on her face.

He wondered when she got here.

The girl who was shouting a moment ago started shivering as a formless pressure bonded her in place not allowing her to move a muscle.

"Leave."

Chu Yuechan said as she no longer looked at the girl.

The other five fairies quickly bid William farewell as they carried the girl and went away in a hurry.

Then only William and Chu Yuechan were left in the place.

Two pair of similarly red eyes stared at each other.

Looking at his otherworldly face a blush appeared on Chu Yuechan's cheek as she slowly opened her mouth and said.

"I---"

"You came at the correct time Chu Yuechan."

'----love you...'

Unfortunately she swallowed the latter half of her sentence as William interrupted her.

"You were saying something?"

William asked as he tilted his head in confusion.

"It's nothing....."

The words reached her throat but just couldn't come out.

William gave her a suspicious look then said.

"I have an important mission for you."

Chu Yuechan's ears perked up.

"I want you to go to the Heaven Basin Secret Realm controlled by Heavenly sword villa, there I want you to kill all ice element tyrant profound beasts and search their stomachs for a blue coloured seed."

Indeed William decided to find all of the Evil God's seed present in Blue Polar Star.

His original plan was to go there himself but since he has a subordinate, why should he go through the trouble?

Getting mission from him, Chu Yuechan's eyes shone, she felt like she would finally be of some use to him.

"Okay."

Chu Yuechan knew about the Heaven Basin Secret Realm and according to the general time it should be about to open up as well.

It was the first assignment William gave her, failure is not an option!