Chapter 74

"Please spare my life great one!"

The entire place fell silent.

A very awkward silence....

Today all the star gods were able to witness the true bottom line of their emperor.

'He has no bottom line!'

'How could you use your superior cultivation to kneel down first?'

'Also how the hell are you so fast?'

'That pose!, that posture!, that....that way of kneeling!.....it....it's so natural!'

'Is this the so calked supreme technique you have been cultivating behind closed doors for the past thousands of years?'

'Good! Good!'

'You really are the Star Emperor!'

'Always a step ahead of us!'

The rest of the Star gods were now stuck in an awkward position.

Actually they also wanted to kneel but this old ba*tard was so damn fast!

And not all of them were as shameless as a certain God Emperor...

Xisu turned his head away from Star God Emperor, although he hated the person to the bones, he still nonetheless at a corner of his mind thought that the Star God Emperor must be doing it for the Star God Realm.

But now every tiny piece of dignity he held in his mind was replaced by disgust.

This old man was truly irredeemable.

William stared at the kneeling Star God Emperor with a peculiar expression.

Actually he didn't know that the person in front of him was the star god emperor.

William had no idea about the apearence of the Star God Emperor.

Looking at the other star gods still standing in their places, William thought.

'This must be the weak link in their group...'

William felt a bit sad for the Star God Emperor who must have been one of the people standing in the sky, seeing your own man defect so quickly must have been a great blow for the old man.

Suddenly an idea hit William as he looked up at the rest of the Star Gods and said.

"Which one of you is the Star God Emperor? Come out I will let you punish this cowardly person of your group."

William said with a smile on his face.

He actually had hidden intention behind this move.

By using the Star God Emperor to deal with this traitor, William will be able to create discord between them, later they will naturally defect to his side when he takes over the Star God Realm.

William felt that his genius really cannot be expressed by mere words, folding his arms across his chest, he waited for the show to begin.

Unfortunately....

None of them moved...

They all just looked at the kneeling person with a peculiar expression.

William also unconsciously followed their line of sight and looked at the kneeling man.

".....I am the star god emperor...'

The Star God Emperor said in a hesitant voice.

---------------------