Chapter 64

A new member joined William's familia.

It was none other than the divine phoenix, one of the three supreme being of fire.

Suddenly coming back to life, the divine phoenix was shocked to say the least.

Her half transparent body has turned real.

She had long golden hair and eyes, her figure was perfect in every sense and her aura filled with magnanimity.

She couldn't believe that it was happening.

After confirming that it was all real, she rushed towards William hugged him and started thanking him for giving her another life.

And that is how William acquired his 7th Apostle.

[Cultivation Realm-> 8th stage Tyrant Profound Realm.]

Perhaps because half of her spirit was separated, as she wasn't that powerful right from the start.

But that's fine with his blessing and her billions of years of experience it was only a matter if time before her rise.

Though William had a gut feeling that he shouldn't let her and Golden Crow meet until she was strong enough to defend herself.

With that he now had 7 Apostles.

High up in the sky, William looked down at the continent.

He had almost managed to acquire everything from this world.

Just a few things more and he would have taken everything of value from here.

But there was one thing he had to get on his own.

The Evil God's seed of darkness.

Which was present at the depths of Cloud's End Cliff.

He could have let Dragon God get it for him, but in the ende decided to go and take it himself.

Although it was a chore, some things just have to be done by oneself.

Before leaving, William turned towards Divine Phoenix and said.

"Enter the primordial profound ark for now, as I need to go somewhere else."

William said as he waved his hand and the primordial profound ark appeared in behind him.

"Do you require my assistance child?"

Divine phoenix asked with concerned eyes.

"No it's fine, there aren't many things which can harm me in this world anyway."

Although unconvinced, divine phoenix still decided to follow his words and enter the primordial profound ark.

'Now only a single one left...'

Releasing a small breath, William slowly turned around with the best smile he could muster.

"Evil Infa-----"

*Sob*

'Why the hell are you crying before I even said anything?'

With tears flowing out of her eyes, Evil Infant looked straight at William and grabbed his hand.

"Take....me.....too..."

Her voice seemed unusually determined for some reason.

William asked his status just in case.

'How much for the two of us.'

[100,000 divine points, no extra charge as she is your apostle.]

"Fine then you can come."