Chapter-14

"Let us see who is the most promising child from the younger generation of the Blue Wind Empire."

A sharp glint passed through the eyes of the patriarch's of the three great sects.

How could they not understand the hidden meaning behind the elder's words?

Although it looked like a competition between the younger generation at first but in fact it will also determine the ranking between the three great sects, to see who was at top.

Of course the Heaven Sword Villa was not included as it is the strongest force within the kingdom without a doubt.

"I believe that both----Lian'er will definitely be able to get the first place", Xiao Juetian changed his words mid way when he saw his eldest son gawking at the food like a pig at the back not caring about a single thing being said.

'Just who did this kid took after? hmph definitely not me...'

"Yes father", William said in a neutral voice, he was already quite used to his elder brother's behaviour.

"Since it will be a competition between the younger generation, we would of course not decide based on cultivation talent, as their profound veins would not have matured by now.", The old man said with an amicable smile.

Everyone present nodded after all fourteen is considered as the minimum age for starting cultivation.

"But worry not as we the people of the Heavenly Sword Villa have come prepared.", Clapping his hands the disciples behind the old man stepped aside exposing the middle of the hall embedded with a variety of weapons.

"All of these are weapons specially created by our Heavenly Sword Villa, there is one of each type of weapon"

"We will let the younger generation go and select the one that they like but please note that these weapons are quite special.....", The old man continued in a haughty tone.

"Every single one of the weapon here was once used by the people of our Heavenly Sword Villa and thus making the weapon give birth to a very small weapon will but worry not as it is too weak to do any harm but it will not budge unless it thinks that the one taking it out is worthy enough."

"How will we decide who is the first among the ones who managed to pull out the weapon?", Someone in the crowed asked.

Hearing the question, the old man from Heavenly Sword Villa said.

"The weapons are placed according to their difficulties with the easiest one being at the front while the hardest one being at the very end, but please note that even taking out the easiest weapon will mean that the child is a genius."

"That's all for the rules Now I request all three of the other major sects to send out their most promising young ones.", With a clap the old man returned to the side as the entire hall became lively.

Although there were no limit to the number of children each sect could send, none of them selected more than two.

Of course the Heavenly Sword Villa didn't send out any as they were the strongest here to begin with.

"Do your best Lian'er, but don't worry if you can't pull them out either", Xiao Juetian in a slightly worried voice, looking at the weapons with an uncertain expression.

Although the Heavenly Sword Villa guaranteed that the weapons were harmless, he couldn't help but worry.

"Father what about me!", The six-year-old kid asked as he looked at Xiao Juetian with glowing eyes as if waiting for him to say something similar to what he said to William.

"..."

"Who asked you to participate?"

"...."

------------------------------

Under his eldest son's continuos pleading, Xiao Juetian finally decided to let him participate, without any expectations that is.

"Participants please come forward and stand side by side", The old man said as he looked at all the participants.

Standing in place, William decided to scout out his competition as he looked around him.

'hmm short kid with snot coming out of his nose check! , arrogant kid with his eyes looking at the sky as if no one is worthy of his attention check!...Oh this one's not bad not bad indeed a little girl with fair skin and her face having a look saying 'every man is trash', she haven't even started cultivating that shitty version of [Ice Phoenix God Investiture Canon] and yet she is already like this...'

'So a lost kid, an arrogant young master in making and a useless 'I am the most important' girl are my competitors....'

'Great!'

'I am so looking forward to this!'

Just as William was wondering if there was any possible way for him to loose, a voice called out to him.

"hmph little brother don't start crying when I win"

With a smirk on his small face, Xiao Kuangyun(Williams older brother) said.

Looking at his elder brother a blank look appeared on William's face as he murmured.

"I forgot that you were also here....."

"....."

-----------------------

"Is everyone ready", The old man said with an amicable smile as he looked at the group of kids standing together.

"Well then.....START", The old man shouted in a loud voice as he retreated backward.

Getting the signal, the group of toddler's started running and surprisingly all of them only had one destination in mind.

That is of course the weapon which was placed the farthest, a sword which unlike any other weapon around it was excluding a faint blue light.

"Go Xuan'er you can do it!!!!", Someone from the crowd shouted.

"Ping Ping show these ugly men the power of the Frozen Cloud Asgard!!"
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
"Um why is the young master not moving?",The doctor looked towards the Xiao family head with a confused look.

"I....have no idea either...", Xiao Juetian said wondering what happened to his youngest son.

"Hahaha Xiao Juetian it looked like your kid has been shocked silly hahaha"

"Look he's just standing there like an idiot."

A vein popped on Xiao Juetian's face as he glared at the Burning Heaven Clan's master.

------------------------------

Although the Burning Heaven Clan's master said that as a joke, he didn't know that he had actually managed to hit the nail.

William is indeed suffering from a shock right now.....

After all he had never seen such.....such.....

Savageness.

'Who the f*ck said that kids are angels in disguise?'

Suddenly the snot dripping toddler tripped and fell face on the ground but instead of helping him, the girl from Frozen Cloud Asgard stepped on his head and jumped forward.

'These kids are absolute savages!!!!'

Just as the little girl was about to land after her small jump, a shadow suddenly tackled her as they both dropped on the ground.

Focusing his gaze, William managed to get a closer look at the shadow and with a shock discover that it was none other than his elder brother.

Both of them were struggling against each other as the girl keep sending punches at his brother's face with an angry expression while his elder brother was....smilling?

Suddenly a shock went through William's mind as he saw the disgusting smile on his trash brother's face and understood what he was doing.

What a man!

What a beast!!

What an absolute Ba*tard!!!