Chapter 44

"Say Ah~~"

William felt helpless as he opened his mouth with an 'Ah~' sound and ate the food being fed to him via a chopstick.

"Ah~~"[( ◜‿◝ )♡]

"Ah...."[[༎ຶ‿༎ຶ]
*Nomm*

Well food aside, William gave his mother's face a good look and saw that she appeared to be twenty years younger now.

In the past few days William also patiently explained to her what happened to him and then later gave her the drop of Azura Dragon God's blood.

Though unlike Xiao Juetian her power up wasn't that exaggerated as she only reached the peak of Sky Profound Realm.

Which was nonetheless a huge increase from her original strength.

After noticing the earth shattering changes happening to her body after receiving William's gift, she once again hugged him and started crying.

And she have been like this ever since...

"Ah~~"

"....."

But it seemed like William would not have to go through such torture for much longer.

After all it was about time his father prepared everything and took over the Wasteland Of Death.

Indeed they planned to take over the trial ground.

Which aligned perfectly with William's intentions.

Meanwhile all the four giants of the blue wind Empire including the royal family were surprised and cautious about the Xiao familie's sudden movements.

They were sent secret agents to find out the motive behind their actions.

And they were shocked when they heard the result.

Attacking the Wasteland Of Death?

Has the Xiao family home crazy?

Well it's not like they won't be able to take the place down but what is the point?

Like its name that place is a Wasteland!

But then another shocking news revealed itself to them.

Xiao Juetian broke through to Emperor Profound Realm!

All of the family heads had ugly expressions on their faces when they heard the news especially the king who knew about the ambitions of the Xiao family all too well.

While everyone was having their own speculation, Xiao Juetian finally managed to reach the hidden cave holding the dragon god's legacy.

The place was similar to how William described it to be.

But he was not in a hurry to enter the trial.

What a joke having heard about the trial from William they clearly knew how absurdly hard it was to clear it.

Still that does not mean that they were going to give up.

And William has also provided them with a solution for this.

It was simple yet hard to achieve.

Xiao Juetian clearly remembered what his son told him.

'How to beat the dragon god's trial? just take a ton of bombs with you father. the trial didn't say anything about using items and our Xiao family is proficient in making bomba anyway so it shouldn't be a problem.'

Xiao Juetian wanted to retort saying that it wasn't that easy to create bombs on the level of Emperor Profound Realm.

Even now their family have only been able to create sky profound realm bombs.