Chapter 56

-------------------------

Whatever there is nothing the status cannot solve."

[100,000 divine points to pass through the array and reach the Golden Crow's trial ground.]

"It's a bit expensive but I'll take it...."

[Beginning teleportation.]

Fractures started appearing in the space around William.

Suddenly the Evil Infant's pupil contracted as she suddenly burst out with astronomical speed, raising her hand she tried to grab William who was but an arms distance away from her.

Unfortunately.

*Swish*

All her hand caught was empty air.

The Little Demon Empress was bewildered by William's sudden disappearence and cautiously looked around.

But someone was in a way worst state.

Evil Infant's body started trembling as, she clenched her fist so hard that blood started blowing out.

To everyone's horror, instead of the usual red, the blood which came out of Evil Infant's hand was pitch black.

"..... Can't sense.....kind one..."

The Evil Infant's Wheel Of Myriad Tribulations in her eyes started spinning in full speed.

But she was unable to sense William's aura.

Which could only mean one of two things.

Either he died or...

Evil Infant stared at the place William just disappeared from.

Or he was teleported to another world.

Taking a step forward she sat down on the place William disappeared from and started waiting.

Although it looked like she was waiting, the Evil Infant's Wheel Of Myriad Tribulations in her eyes never stopped rotating.

Meanwhile inside the Golden Crow's trial ground.

"This temperature is just nice for a bath."

William thought as he felt lava surrounding him from every side.

It seemed like the status teleported him inside a volcano or something.

What a reliable status.

With a push, William jumped out if the pool of lava and took a look around the world he just arrived at.

The place isn't half bad.

With a speed visible to the naked eye, William's body started changing.

His body turned to that of a teenager, his hair grew long and turned Azura reaching his hips, the bones in his body made cracking sounds sounding similar to the roars of a dragon.

Of his previous child self, only a pair of burning eyes remained.

"This feeling is great indeed......"

William said as he clenched his palm feeling the monstrous strength hidden inside them.

His child like voice was gone replaced by a dignified one.

His very presence excluded primordial majesty.

Just then an arrogant voice resounded in his ears.

"Are you the child of the Azura Dragon God? But that's not right it's already been millions of years since the primordial era......."

A confused but sharp voice resounded in his mind.