Chapter 71

[Star God Realm.]

The heavenly Wolf Slaughter God Xisu, looked at his three year old sister with complicated eyes.

"Brother what is Heavenly Slaughter Star God?", Jasmine said as she stared at Xisu.

Looking at her curious eyes, a smile formed on his face as he said.

"It is the title of a True God from the primordial era..."

"Then what does everyone call me that?"

Her round eyes were filled with innocence making Xisu feel even worse.

"It was because you were chosen to inherit the powers of the Heavenly Slaughter Star God."

To any other in the Realm Of Gods it would have been a great honour.

But...

Xisu unknowingly clenched his fists.

To this pair of siblings it was nothing short of a curse.

Xisu knew about his father's True God plan.

To sacrifice his own blood to step into a higher realm...

Xisu felt helpless whenever he thought about it.

He felt anger and disgust whenever he thought about his father's plan.

He was unwilling, he would have fled the Star God Realm with Jasmine had she not inherited the powers of the Heavenly Slaughter Star God.

That old ba*tard Tumi was the cause!

He completed Jasmine's ceremony to become the Heavenly Slaughter Star God behind his back!

If only Jasmine didn't inherit the power of a star God, all of this could have been prevented....

Now he cannot even leave the Star God Realm, if he did then they will use his little sister as a sacrifice instead.

That is why he decided to simply let go of things and accept his fate.

Fir his sister to live, he was willing to be the sacrifice.

A gentle smile appeared on his face as he rubbed Jasmine's head.

At least his sister wouldn't come to any harm.....

Just when the pair of siblings were enjoying each other's company.

A voice filled with majesty rang out.

"People of the Star God Realm....."

Xisu's eyes contracted as he quickly turned his head and stared at the origin of the voice.

His gaze travelled through the space and landed on a majestic looking young man with Azure hair and eyes.

As if the countless pair of eyes locked onto him were of no significance as the young man continued in a carefree tone.

"Submit to me or die."

It was a declaration of war.

----------------

At the boundary of the [Star God Realm].

"This is crazy...this is crazy....this is crazy.....",Huo Rulie kept muttering in a small voice as he stared at the group of people in front of him with nervous eyes.

He might be the successor of the Golden Crow but even he isn't this crazy......

No crazy might be an understatement.....

This was pure lunacy!

Taking in a deep breath, Huo Rulie carefully checked out the eight people standing on the ark.