Chapter 55

"Your Death will not be pretty!"

A humongous pressure slammed down against the 12 guardian family heads and the Little Demon Empress.

Without any resistance the 12 guardian family heads were pasted against the ground, only the Little Demon Empress was somehow able to withstand the pressure, although it looked like she would fall at any moment.

"Ho"

Moon Slaughter Devil Sovereign let out a chuckle as he stared at Little Demon Empress with interest.

"To be able to withstand this True Devil's aura, you are indeed a little better than those insects....but in the end no matter how better you are in comparison to them, an insect will forever remain an insect."

*Boom*

Little Demon Empress was forced on her knees, she tightly bite down on her lower lip causing blood to flow out, she somehow forced her head to move and stared straight at the devil sovereign with bloodied eyes.

"I don't like your gaze."

Devil sovereign said as he threw a punch towards Little Demon Empress.

The space shattered under the might of that punch which was far beyond anything a sovereign profound realm expert could achieve.

The Devil Sovereign was a True Devil from the primordial era, he might be at the peak of the 10th stage of Sovereign Profound Realm but his combat powers were already at the divine origin realm.

Staring at the fist coming her way, the little demon empress only had one thought going through her head.

Death.

If that attacked hit then that will the only conclusion.

But just as the fist was about to connect.

"Is killing the only thing you know?"

A calm voice resounded throughout the place.

In an instant the punch approaching her, stopped inches away from her face as the pressure slamming down against them vanished without a trace.

"These insects dared to stand in my God's way, but please leave it to me, I will make sure to erase them from existence..."

The devil sovereign quickly started explaining, his arrogant self from before was instantly replaced by a humble one.

What a joke!.

The beating William gave him was still fresh in his mind!.

Those fists of love are not to be underestimated at all!.

Seeing his fawning actions made William roll his eyes, he was stopped mid-way bu Hong'er who suddenly appeared out of nowhere, then she started questioning about Evil Infant, that was the reason he came a bit late.

"If you have so much free time then go and teach Hong'er about cultivation."

"Yes! Yes! off I go!"

Just like that the Moon Slaughter Devil Sovereign was gone.

Meanwhile the Little Demon Empress and the 12 guardian familie's heads were staring at William with vigilant eyes.

They just saw how much that Devil was scared of William, meaning this 4 year old looking kid was anything but ordinary.

"You must be the Little Demon Empress I suppose?"

William said as he landed in front of her and started evaluating her.

'Nothing special to see here.'

It was said that she was the most beautiful woman in the illusory demon realm.

But William didn't spot anything worth looking at.

Maybe it was because of Evil Infant's otherworldly apearence that he found Little Demon Empress to be a bit ordinary.....

'She is nit the reason I came here anyway....'

Having fullfiled his curiosity of wanting to know a character from the novel, William lost his interest in her.

"This one is indeed the Little Demon Empress of the illusory demon realm....can I know why sir has come to our Holy Land....."

Little Demon Empress said with a careful voice, afraid to not offend William, she was surprised when William called out her title but she quickly adapted accordingly.

"Why am I here? Of course it is to meet the Golden Crow's remnant spirit."

William said as if it was a matter of fact.

Hearing his reply, Little Demon Empress felt her heart sank.

They were indeed here for the sacred ground!

Gritting her teeth she forced herself to not attack William.

"Sir this place belongs to my illusory demon royal family and sir is trying to enter our holy ground..."

"Indeed and your point is?"

"It's theft....."

Little Demon Empress said in a small voice while tightly clenching her fists.

But William's next words leaved her stunned.

"So what?"

"What are you going to do about it?"

Looking at the small smile on William's face, Little Demon Empress calmed down and said in a determined voice.

"Then I will use everything in my power to fight sir to the bitter end..."

"Fight me?"

William felt like he heard something wrong.

Then he gave the Little Demon Empress a good look before saying.

"You've unworthy."

He said it like the 12 sovereign realm experts behind her were nonexistent.

Seeing that Little Demon Empress was about to say something more, William waved hai hand and stopped her.

"Let me make it easier for you to decide."

With a calm voice, William said.

"Open the trial ground of the Golden Crow's or..."

The air suddenly turned heavy as William took a step closer to her and stared right in her eyes.

"I will kill all of you here then go to that Empire of yours and massacre every single living being in sight."

Little Demon Empress felt goosebumps rise all over her body as she looked at the pair of burning eyes staring straight at her.

"But we don't have the seal anymore.....we ended up loosing it so we cannot help you even if we wanted to..."

Hearing her reply, William was stuck with a realisation.

There was a thing like that!

I totally forgot.....

Well what to do now.....

William was feeling a bit awkward now.....

'I remember that it was with that old man who was under some supression array or something....'

Meanwhile Evil Infant appeared beside William at some point.

Little Demon Empress was staring at Evil Infant with shocked eyes, As a woman known to be the most beautiful in the illusory demon realm, she couldn't help but feel ashamed when she tried to compare herself to Evil Infant's otherworldly looks.