Chapter 48

'Whats her cultivation level?'

[1st stage of Tyrant Profound Realm.]

"Little brother look! I'm a birdy~"

Ignoring the 10 million year old hag acting like a little girl, William turned his head and started observing the profound ark.

"I am deeply grateful to you for saving the young Miss..."

And unlike in the original, the ghost lady was still around, although she only had a little more than a decade to live.

"Little brother I'm hungry."

"Here."

William took out a cake from his storage and casually threw it in the air as Hong'er opened her mouth and swallowed it whole.

And yes after her race changed, Hong'er no longer needed to feed on swords only.

'Status give me the coordinates of the dragon god's trial ground.'

[10 divine points required.]

'Go ahead.'

[43°30′N 16°26′E]

"Hey ghost lady."

"What is it savior?"

"Use the profound ark to travel to these coordinates."

"Understood savior."

Primordial profound ark is an ancient relic which can travel tens of millions of kilometres worth of distance in an instant.

With the ghost lady helping him they arrived above the Dragon God's cave in no time.

"Let's go."

William said as he grabbed Hing'er and pulled her along.

Meanwhile standing above the dragon god's cave, Xiao Juetian was staring at the ark which suddenly appeared with a dumbfounded look in his face.

'Where did this thing come from?'

'Don't tell me it's some supreme expert coming to take over the trial ground?'

Cold sweat started forming on Xiao Juetian's back as he carefully examined the primordial profound ark.

Then he saw a familiar figure coming out of the profound ark.

"Father."

'Why am I not surprised?'

Xiao Juetian felt exaggerated when he saw his son coming out of the profound ark.

He was starting to get used to it now...

But then Xiao Juetian's eyes were fixed in the little lady being dragged forward by William.

"Father this is Hong'er, Hong'er this is father."

"Little brother's father?"

Hong'er said as she tilted her head and stared at Xiao Juetian's average looking face then she looked back at William's god like face.

"Little brother you're lying to Hing'er again!"

Xiao Juetian was shocked as he stared at the pair of pitch black wings on Hong'er's back and the blood coloured horn on her forehead.

Her apearence was devilishly charming while also having God's grace in it.

Xiao Juetian took in a deep breath as he calmed his urge to bow down and warship the young lady.

It was like he was looking at a supreme existence which must not be tainted by the mortal world.

'She is extraordinary....'