Chapter 81

"Even commodities were invited?"

Wood Spirit Patriarch gritted his teeth as he stared the source of the voice.

It was a young man appeared to be around 18-19, his face was something which one couldn't forget, it was a kind of handsomeness that could make even a beautiful woman jealous.

Southern Sea God Emperor, Nan Wansheng.

One of the hegemone's standing at the very peak of Realm Of Gods.

With an arrogant look on his face, Nan Wansheng looked down at the Wood Spirit Patriarch.

Before coming to the ceremony, Nan Wansheng received a secret message from the woman of his dreams Qianye Ying'er.

She told him to make trouble in the God Emperor ceremony.

This was the first time Qianye Ying'er has contacted him of her own accord.

Nan Wansheng was exited, as someone who valued lust as much as his life, the two publically acknowledge beauties of the Realm Of Gods, Dragon Queen and Lady Goddess were both his biggest desires in the world.

Unfortunately he could only give up on the Dragon Queen because if the Dragon God but everyone in the Realm Of Gods knew of his infatuation with the Lady Goddess.

And now was his chance.

"Do I have to share a place with this trash? Does someone like him even has the right to sit. between all of us?"

Nan Wansheng said as he gave a glance towards  Qianye Ying'er, seeing her nod her head light flashed through his eyes.

But insted of saying anything more, Nan Wansheng just silently sat down on his seat and withdrew his aura which was pressing down on the Wood Spirit Patriarch.

'Lady Goddess you are the one I want more so than anyone else in the world but.....'

Nan Wansheng crossed his arms as he remembered the news about the mysterious new God Emperor.

'I have no intention of going against someone who can defeat a Royal Star Realm in less than a day.'

He looked around the arena and saw that every single Royal Star Realm except for the dragon God realm was present.

So many Royal Star Realms came for the ceremony of a God Emperor.

It could only mean one thing.

'They are also curious about the new power....'

'....Hm...perhaps a little afraid as well.....'

This was the reason Nan Wansheng didn't pursue harrassing the wood spirit patriarch.

He created trouble by asking a guest for his qualifications.

But.

None of the other Royal Star Realm kings stopped him.

They were just observing the Wood Spirit Patriarch without saying anything.

It was a silent consent.

They all agreed to the fact that the Wood Spirit Patriarch wasn't somone who had the ability to sit among them.

Seeing the silent arena, Wood Spirit Patriarch felt bitter inside.

He felt hatred towards Nan Wansheng for what he did, but he knew that he couldn't say anything against a God Emperor.

It might give him a moment of pleasure to throw a curse at Nan Wansheng now, but it will only end bring disaster upon the wood spirit race in the future.