Chapter 49

Primordial Azura Dragon God hasld a thought as he looked at William.

'Just who did I gave my inheritance to?'

At first Azura Dragon God didn't bother to check William's character because he was excluding the aura of the phoenix.

But now he was having second thoughts.

---------------

William stood before the trial gate wondering how long it will take her to return.

While William was wondering if he should head to the other continent or something, a familiar petite girl jumped out of the gate.

'Wait isn't this a bit too fast.?'

William was dumbfounded, he didn't know why she was out so early.

"Hing'er what happened? did you complete the trial?"

"Little brother!"

Not replying to him she suddenly jumped in his arms and started rubbing her face against his clothes.

"Be serious now, tell me what happened? did you really complete the trial? don't tell me you gave up..."

"No little brother I managed to complete the trial! I just threw out this dark cloud and all the monsters dissolved on their own."

"Congratulations on completing the trial, it only took you less than a day....."

Dragon God's voice held a hint of helplessness in it when he remembered how Hing'er literally destroyed the entire forest and killed 99,999 profound beasts in an instant.

'So she did complete it.'

Since the dragon God said so then it must be true.

"Hong'er follow me I have to give you your rewards."

William didn't question why Azura Dragon God was taking her away to give her rewards, he could more or less predict that he will be handing over his sould and whatnot he gave Yun Che to her.

William honestly didn't care about those things anymore.

If anything he was way more interested in something else.....

Trying to contain his excitement, William looked at his divine points.

[Divine points: 809,321,000]

Then he ever so calmly turned his head away from the screen.

Coming out of the cave William stared at the sun with serene eyes.

'Who can even hope to match me in this lifetime?'

His face held a trace of regret and loneliness. Like he was standing at the top of the world.

And of course his ability to bull*hit has reached another level as well.

"Little brother I am back."

Hong'er returned with the usual smile on her face.

"Let's go then."

With Hing'er, William once again returned back to the primordial profound ark.

He was now going to get the most important treasure on this planet.

'Status tell me the location of the moon slaughter devil nest.'

[.*#@#@#*2]

"Spirit lady I've git new coordinates for you!"

Indeed what William was going to get next was none other then one of the seven heavenly profound treasures.