Chapter-12

[Two years later]

"Young master please come out young master.", A few maids were running around the Xiao family manor with a concerned expression on their faces.

"My Dear young master", An old man cried out as he lifted up the entire bed and looked under.

"Not here either", The old man said as he quickly rushed to the next location with a worried face.

"What is going on here?", Xiao Juetian said in an irritated as he was woken up by all the hassle.

"My lord we can't find the young master anywhere", The old man said as he looked at the family head with tear filled eyes.

Releasing a helpless sigh Xiao Juetian said in a small voice, "What is that kid up to now?"

Although William was a very well mannered kid, so much so that it sometimes made Xiao Juetian doubt whether he was his kid.....No it's because William's his kid that he is so well mannered, yes yes yes it's definitely because of his good genes!!!!!.

Suddenly Xiao Juetian raised his head and saw his eldest son who was six years old being held by a maid as he buried his little head in the maid's giant boson with a lecherous expression on his face....

*Cough*

Well coming back.

Sometimes William would become a little mischievous and hide away from all the servants making everyone worry sick for him.

Although he returned every time before dinner, his disappearance still made everyone anxious for the entire day.

Maybe because of his cute face or his calm demeanor completely opposite to that of a child, William was adorned by all the servants as well.

"The yound master went missing again!!"

Xiao Juetian shaked his head in resignation as he saw the chef run out of the kitchen and start searching for William instead of making the breakfast.

"Young master!!"

Xiao Juetian was stunned speechless as he saw the old man burst out crying for being unable to find William.

'F*ck why is someone as old as you crying?'

Still remembering his cute son's face, Xiao Juetian also grew a bit worried as he went around and started searching the area with his profound energy.

------------------------------------

On top of the Xiao family's manor, a small kid with bright red hair could be seen lying down comfortably on the slanted roof as he basked in the gentle sunlight.

William, the cause of all the commotion happening downstairs was letting out cute snores as if having the time of his life.

"So this is where you have been you little devil."

Hearing the gentle voice, William's closed eyes opened up as he hoped back on his feets and rushed towards the voice without any hesitation.

"Mother", he shouted in a cheerful voice as he jumped at the bosom of the lady.

Feeling the soft and comfortable feeling against his head William thought in his mind.

'Ah I've become spoilt....'

After all the last two years were definitely the most comfortable years of his life.

Not having the need to move a single muscle for anything, being able to eat any food he liked without any resevation, and the best thing for some reason his body dosen't grow fat no matter how much he eats always maintaining a healthy body composition.