Chapter 75

---------------------

Star God Realm, one of the Royal Star Realms in Eastern Divine Region has fallen.

The news spread like wildfire.

All cultivators of the Eastern Divine Region were shocked when they heard the news, a foreign force has actually taken over the Star god realm.

Next day another crazy news spread, even more exaggerated than the first one.

All the star gods were beaten by but one woman.

Indeed not by an entire force, but just one single person.

If the previous news was like a bomb then this one was an explosion of nuclear level.

But that was just the start.

"Hey have you heard? it seems like the new royal Star realm actually have devil's within their ranks!"

"What! how could those filthy things infiltrate out Eastern Divine Region!"

"Indeed! they say that the woman who defeated the twelve star god's had the sura of a true devil!"

"Preposterous!"

"How could the great star god realm fall victim to such villains?"

"I have heard that they are holding a God Emperor ceremony to celebrate the birth of a new powerhouse in our Eastern Divine Region."

"Yes yes yes I have also heard that they have invited every royal Star realm from all over the Realm Of Gods as guests!"

"This is going to be a huge event!"

"They said that they will be broadcasting it all over the Realm Of Gods for everyone to watch as well."

"Hmph we will be able to see if the new star real is actually a devil's Den or not at that time!"

Such talks were taking place all over the Realm Of Gods.

[Brahma Monarch God Realm ]

"I didn't expect the Star God Realm to fall so easily...", Brahma Heaven God Emperor, Qianye Fantian muttered in a small voice as he looked at the envelop in his hand.

It was the letter of invitation sent by the soon to be God Emperor of the new Royal Star Realm.

"Interesting.....", Qianye Fantian said as he kept the letter in his sub space.

"What are your thoughts on this matter?"

An otherworldly beautiful woman with bright golden hair appeared behind Qianye Fantian.

It was none other than one of the two most peerless beauties acknowledged throughout the entire realm of gods.

"We should pay a visit, they are a new force which little to no information about them known to the world, there is a need to understand their true powers."

"Since they defeated the Twelve Star Gods in less than a day, we can only conclude that their strength is anything but ordinary."

Being able to beat an entire royal realm in less than a day was a monumental feat worthy enough for the new royal realm to be ranked at the very top in one go.

They might even be as strong as the Brahma Monarch God Realm which was the publically recognised strongest Human Royal Star realm.

That is why Qianye Ying'er felt threatened, this new variable must be looked into as soon as possible.

But she was curious about the new Royal Star Realm as well, especially because of the fact that it's God Emperor seems to be a female.

"Would you like to come with me to visit the new Royal Star Emperor?"