Chapter 90

After he was done, William returned back with Azure Dragon God and Shen Xi, since the Forbidden Land Of Samsara was destroyed, they no longer had any reason to stay in that place and decided to follow William from now on saying that they needed to repay  karma or something.

Sitting on his throne William casually played around with the Heaven Punishing Ancestral Sword in his hand, moving it up and down, scaring the crap out of Shen Xi.

'Should I do it?'

William wondered as he touched the divine blade with his hand.

'Why not?'

A drop of golden blood dripped out of William's hand and landed on Heaven Punishing Ancestral Sword.

[Would you like to take 'Heaven Punishing Ancestral Sword' as your new apostle?]

'Yes.'

The divine weapon started shaking.

[Changing race...]

A blinding light came out of the Heaven Punishing Ancestral Sword, lighting up the entire palace.

[New race [Divine Armament](SSS+) has been created.]

The bright golden light started focusing on one spot, forming the figure of a woman.

A pair of sharp golden eyes appeared on the woman's face, in the depts of those breathtaking eyes William saw the ancestor of all swords, moving around in all its primordial dignity.

Slowly the light surrounding her body started diminishing, what appeared in front of William's eyes was not something which could be explained by mere words.

It was something which should not have exited in the mortal world.

A beauty transcendent, her figure heroic and her power.....

True God.

William couldn't help but sigh in admiration, but he was pretty much used to it by now especially after staying with Evil Infant for almost twenty four hours a day.

While William was lost in his thought, Heaven Punisher curiously looked down at her body, touching her hand, face, nose it all seemed foreign to her.

Then her gaze unknowingly landed on the perfectly shaped assets on her chest.

*Grab*

She felt a tingly sensation spread through her body as she grabbed the soft piece of flesh.

Looking at her actions, William didn't know what to say, waving his hand he suddenly pulled out woman's clothes from his storage.

You might ask why he had woman's clothes in his storage?

Well....some things are better left unanswered.....

"Wear these"

William said as he passed her the clothes.

Heaven Punisher curiosly looked down at the pair of cloth which William handed her, especially the bra, looking at it's shape she placed it against her chest but it appeared to be a little tight.....

William held his forehead as he send a message to the Ghost Lady.

'I should have called her in the first place.'

While William was telling the ghost lady to quickly come here, Heaven Punisher suddenly dropped the clothes in her hands and intently stared at him.

With a single step, she appeared in front of William, startling him.

Before he could say anything, Heaven Punisher suddenly grabbed his hand.

Under William's curious eyes, she connected her delicate lips with his skin, kissing the back of his palm.

Suddenly a burning sensation came from William's hand startling him.

This was the first time he felt pain after acquiring his [Body Of A Saint.].

But he didn't withdrew his hand, as the pain wasn't worth mentioning, in reality he was more curious about what she was doing.

After some time, Heaven Punisher retrieved her lips, on the back of the hand she kissed appeared the mark of the divine sword.

An unknown power rushed from William's hand, coursing through his entire body.

[Grade of your skills are increasing...]

[Virgin Dragon Body(S)]-->[Virgin Dragon God Physique(SS)]

[You have acquired skill *[Divine Yang Body](SSS)*]

[Divine Yang Attribute(SSS):-
- Born at the start of primordial chaos, nourished under extreme Yang, a supreme body of heaven and earth, the only one in existence.
-It becomes easier to break your limits.]

[Friendly remainder: Beware of female cultivators, especially the ones mad about cultivation as you are the best dual cultivation partner in existence.....]

William felt a strong connection form between Heaven Punisher and himself.

'This feeling........'

William interlinked his hand with Heaven Punisher.

'Is so......natural.'

Heaven Punisher floated in the air, went behind William rested her head head on his broad shoulder and interlinked her hands around his neck.

Her breath touched his ears while her body pressed against his back, but fir some reason, William didn't feel anything.

'It's like an arm, a new body part which suddenly connected with my concious.'

Heaven Punisher opened her mouth several times but no sound came out, she used her hand and slowly caressed William's face in a gentle manner, her eyes filled with heaven destroying sword energy.

Just when William was enjoying this new feeling.

".......Kind one............"

A sudden voice woke him out of his reverie.