Chapter 43

After explaining to Chu Yuechan in as much details as he remembered, William sent her away.

After sending her away, William sat on the ice cold floor and wondered.

'What to do now?'

Well at first William just wanted to try and become the strongest person out there.

But having spent 4 years in this world has cooled down his ambition by quite a lot.

Though still thought that being overly powerful will be great.

He just didn't feel the amount of excitement he did before.

Staring at the ice ceiling, William actually felt bored....

Seriously if we take away cultivation then this is an extremely backward world.

The only form of entertainment in here is a freaking love hotel filled with shitty 50+ old hags who look like a 20 year old and act like a 15 year old.

Ahem don't ask how he knows all this....

'Tsk the only other form of entertainment is to beat up some random young master which pops up in every now and then in a martial arts novel.....'

'Those shitty useless young masters who last like 10 pages of actual content...'

'Hm arrogant young masters...'

Then an idea suddenly hit William.

'Aren't I also a young master?'

He totally forgot that he was a member of the Xiao family as well.

"That's it!"

William said as he stood up.

"I will become the most arrogant of all young masters!! the best out there! a young master who lasted for 20--no for atleast 50 chapters!!!."

Having made up his mind William was in high spirits once again.

Meanwhile a disciple who was passing by the room staggered and almost fell when she heard William laughing like a maniac.

--------------------

With amazing speed William managed to return back to the Xiao familie's residence.

With his current powers he was easily able to spot that the strongest powerhouse in his family was in the early stages of Emperor Profound Realm.

And he appeared to be his grandfather as well.

Perfect!

A cruel father and a hidden grandfather as well! he was simply destined to be a young master!

"But before that....."

Suddenly a golden flame surrounded William as his body started changing.

In no time his teenager body shrunk and returned back to the child form with burning red hair and scarlet eyes.

No way in hell they would recognise him if he were to go in with his teenage form.

So he turned back.

And yes he was able to switch between the forms.

It's a cultivation world don't go asking for logic.

With a step, William appeared before his father.

Xiao Juetian was just about to drink his read when a pair of red eyes appeared before him.

"Kyaaaaaa"

William had a weird look on his face as he looked at his father, he never knew the old man could shout like a little girl.