Chapter 84

"Is this really the fastest profound palace you have?", Azure Dragon God said in a displeased voice.

"Yes....."

"You are more useless than I thought you were."

Dragon Monarch felt his face burning up, he wanted to retort by saying that it was one of the best profound ark's in the entire Realm Of Gods but decided to stay silent after seeing the look of disapproval on Azure Dragon God's face.

"My Dragon God Clan has regressed to such a pathetic state."

Azure Dragon God shaked his head, he wouldn't even allow his servants to use such a pathetic profound ark back in the day and now he was using it to travel.

Just when Azure Dragon God was remembering his glorious memories of the past.

'Hm?'

His gaze unknowingly turned towards the sky.

Dragon Monarch who was standing behind him also unknowingly turned his head towards the sky and froze.

The scene which appeared before their eyes.

Was too divine to be explained by mere words.

Golden.

The entirety of the sky has been dyed golden.

*Rumble*

Azure Dragon God's eyes shook as the familiar face of a little kid surfaced in his mind, he felt his chest burning up as the symbol of a sword appeared above his heart shinning with a blinding light.

He could feel it.

It was summoning him.

His God was calling him.

"Stop the ark."

"Sir?...."

Dragon Monarch replied absent-mindedly.

"I said stop the ark!"

"I can walk faster than this trash ark!"

---------------------

Southern, Northern, Eastern and Western every single living being under the heaven could see the divine phenomenon.

[Star God Realm.]

Wood Spirit Patriarch stared wide eyed at William who suddenly changed into his [Body Of Saints].

In an unhurried pace, William walked down from the staircase.

There wasn't a need to declare his arrival.

As his presence alone was like a sun under the darkest night.

God Emperor's shook.

Devil Emperor's quivered.

Under the presence of this absolute being which has appeared before them.

No one said a word.

They dared not too.

They just stared at his majestic self as he walked towards the centre.

Just then.

*Screech*

Two divine beasts of legend, Golden Crow and Undying Phoenix appeared behind him.

Unlike Golden Crow who arrogantly looked down upon everyone , Divine Phoenix just silently followed behind William, she even turned her head away from the Golden Crow as if to say that she didn't know her.

The space behind them cracked as a pair of sisters with black and white pair of wings landed behind them.

Right after a pillar of darkness rose from the ground taking the shape of a devilishly handsome middle-aged man.

These group of oddballs looked comical to say the least.

But no one dared to laugh at them.

It is because even the weakest of them released the aura of a 10th Stage Divine Master.

Qianye Ying'er's figure trembled as a feeling of dread washed over her.

'Every single one of them....'

Her throat became dry.

'Possess the power of a God Emperor.'

But that wasn't all.

Her gaze landed in the golden figure leading them.

Jealousy, hate, helplessness all kinds of emotions filled her eyes when she looked at the man.

It was because he has most likely achieved the level she has been carving for all her life.

"True God."

The shocked voice from her father only confirmed her guess.

Under the various gazes focused on him, William arrived on the stage.

With his bright eyes he confronted the universe.

"Fear me"

He said in a powerful voice.

"Revere me."

His hands spread out as if to embrace everything.

"Join me and prosper...."

The very space trembled under his voice.

"Or Oppose me and be destroyed."

"From today onwards, I who stands at the pinnacle of all."

A wide smile appeared on his face as he continued.

"Shall be the one and only God Emperor."

---------------------