Chapter-27

[Author's note-> I'm going to start writing the real plot now instead of those filler chapters, so if you don't like dark stuff then please drop this fan-fic right here right now. Thank you.]

"What are all doing", Chu Yuechan said as she looked at the small crowed in front of the bath house.

Hearing her voice, the group quickly moved away, the guard captain was still holding onto William though...

"What are you doing Li Chynna", Chu Yuechan said as she narrowed her eyes and looked at the guard captain trying to flee with William in her hands.

"N-nothing Second Elder", Shaking a little, guard captain quickly turned around and faced Chu Yuechan.

"I told you to look after the kids...", Chu Yuechan said in her normal cold voice as her eyes fell upon William.

But unlike others who were moved by William's cuteness, Chu Yuechan having practised Frozen Cloud arts to a high level was not that much affected.

She still thought that William was the cutest kid she ever met but that was it.

The urge to hug him or pull William's cheeks was something she didn't feel.

In fact the only ones who were affected were the ones who only recently started practising Frozen Cloud arts.

"I was doing just that second elder....Actually these two got scared earlier so I was just helping.....", The guard captain said in a formal tone as she unknowingly tightened the grip around William's waist.

Feeling the arm tightened around his waist, William thought, 'If I was a normal kid, I would have died a long time ago....'.

"I see....get them cleaned then",Chu Yuechan said as she waved her hand, dispersing the crowd.

"Let's go",A small smile appeared on the guard's captain's face as she rubbed William's silky red hair and carried him inside the bath house.

'Since you guys don't want to listen, I'll just sit back and relax.....', William though as he rolled his eyes and buried the back of his head in a pair of soft bumps.

'The softness is not bad....', Silently closing his eyes, he started enjoying the feeling.

Chu Yuechan who was about to go away, stopped and smelled her herself.

'I should take a bath as well'

Turning back around she also flew inside the bath house.

----------------------------------

[Blue Wind Empire]

[Imperial Palace]

*Crash*

A figure of an old man flew across the room and crashed into the nearby pillar, Getting up, the old man coughed violently as trail of blood leaked out the corner of his mouth, he felt as if his internal organs have shifted a bit.

Even after receiving such a serious injury, Cang Wanhe the ruler of the Blue Wind Empire didn't dare to retaliate as he quickly put his hand together and said in a respectful.

"Dear guests from the Phoenix Empire, we have searched through the records of the past ten years but there was no such mention of anything like a phoenix child or any other abnormal phenomenon....", Cang Wanhe said as pushed back the blood rushing to his throat.

Raising his head, Cang Wanhe tried to look at the two people from the Phoenix Empire.

But what came to his vision was a foot.