Chapter 50

"Would you like to be a part of my familia?"

Evil Infant stared at William's outstretched hand, then he saw the warm smile on his face.

How many years has it been since somebody has talked to him in such a nice way?

Never.

Not even once.

Everyone always looked at him with fear, disgust, horror....

He was termed as 'Evil' ever since it had been born.

Born from the extreme Yin, it was said that Evil Infant's Wheel Of Myriad Tribulations was above the term 'Darkness' itself.

But nobody knew, what Evil Infant hated most in the world was none other than darkness.

It was imprisoned for millions of years in a cold dark space just because of its existence.

Since it was born not even one single person has ever tried to talk to him, they always looked at him as if he was a monster.

With time the Evil Infant used to his identity.

That is why after billions of years the Evil Infant has already gotten used to being treated with disgust.

But for some reason...

Evil Infant was sensitive to human emotions and could tell that William didn't have any malicious intent towards itself, if anything he could feel a sense of....goodwill?

And so it made him wonder.

Just why?

This human who wasn't even a god....

Whose existence was like light itself.....

Was asking him to become a part of his family.

"Family?....you want me.....to be your family?..."

"Indeed I want you to become a member of the greatest familia the world has ever seen!"

"Familia....family.....it doesn't sound so bad..."

*Sob*

"Kind man....."

The silhouette of am infant appeared before William and grabbed his finger.

"...I will be your family....."

William said with a warm voice.

"You will not regret it."

William dropped his blood on the Evil Infant's Wheel Of Myriad Tribulations.

[Would you like to select 'Evil Infant's Wheel Of Myriad Tribulations' as your 4th apostle?]

'Yes.'

William felt a bit of anticipation rising within himself.

But then.

[ERROR]

This was the first time a red screen appeared before William's eyes.

[ERROR! ERROR!]

[The power of 'Evil Infant' is too great to be converted by the status.....]

[ERROR!ERROR!]

*Rumble*

[Status is breaking apart....]

'What!'

William's eyes shook as he saw cracks started appearing on the screen.

This was the worst possible situation.

With hurried voice William said in his mind.

'Cancel the order! cancel it right now!'

[ERROR! ERROR!]

*Rumble*

A sense of intense pain rushed through William's mind as he fell down on his knees.

"Kind man?...."

William's eyes blurred as he lost consciousness, the last thing he heard was the Evil Infant's concerned voice.

*Rumble*

William couldn't notice at that time.

*Rumble*Rumble*

That something which has helped him time and time again.

*Rumble*Rumble*Rumble*

Was once again showing him it's grace.

[Skill *[Transmigration's Authority](Z)* is shaking.]