Chapter 91

".....Kind one?....."

William's eyes shot wide open as a familiar figure appeared in front of him.

Evil Infant.

'How come I am unable to feel her presence every single time....'

For some reason her abyss like eyes seemed extra deep today.

A very eerie silence surrounded the place as no one said anything.

'Are these goosebumps? am I having goosebumps? the great me is feeling nervous? No way!'

"E-Evil I-infant do you need anything..."

'Holy sh*t I'm stuttering!'

The corners of William's mouth twitched as he waited for her reply but all that greeted him was a deep and unsettling silence.

So William said once again.

"E-Evil Infant?"

"..."

"Evil?"

"...."

"Elder sister?"

"....."

"Boss? Ma'am?"

"..."

Just the Evil Infant finally moved.

With a single step she appeared right in front of William, startling him, but insted of him her eyes were staring straight at Heaven Punisher who was sticking tightly to William's back.

"...Let...go....."

A dark miasma started spreading out of her body, distorting the space around them.

As if sensing a familiar power, Heaven Punisher finally turned her face away from William and stared at Evil Infant straight in the eye.

A golden aura came out of her body, repairing the space the black aura of distorting.

Light versus Darkness.

Yin versus Yang.

Evil Infant's Wheel Of Myriad Tribulations versus Heaven Punishing Ancestral Sword.

The image of two divine weapons appeared in both of their eyes, making sparks fly everywhere.

Stuck in between, William wondered just what had he gotten himself into.

While he was in a daze, a familiar hand suddenly grabbed his arm and pulled him.

"....let.....go...of...kind.....one....."

Evil Infant said in her broken speach as she pulled William towards her.

Seeing her action, Heaven Punisher quickly grabbed his other hand, refusing to let go.

"...I said...let go!..."

Evil Infant said in a forceful tone as she suddenly sent a black mass of energy flying towards Heaven Punisher.

Seeing the sudden attack, Heaven Punisher's eyes shone as a blinding sword energy shot out of her pupils, splitting the darkness in two and attacking Evil Infant.

It was already clear which one of them was more powerful.

Evil Infant was in Divine Extinction Realm while Heaven Punisher was a bona fida True God.

Plus unlike Heaven Punishing Ancestral Sword, Evil Infant's Wheel Of Myriad Tribulations was never meant for a frontal battle.

Evil Infant's eyes shook as she saw the heaven splitting sword energy coming straight towards her.