Chapter 72

In her billions of years, there were only a few things that Evil Infant loved.

In fact there was only one.

William.

The one with the purest soul, the one who gave her a new life, the one who doesn't look at her like she was a monster, the one who took her in his family, the one who is always kind to her, the one who was unafraid of holding her hand, the one who she could never grew tire of looking at....

[Desire.]

She wants to stay near him yet she doesn't want to taint him with her ugliness, she wants to approach him yet not too closely, she wants to hold his hand yet not for too long, she wants to stay beside him yet be far away.....

[Obsession.]

She doesn't want her darkness to taint him...

Yet...

Evil Infant's Wheel Of Myriad Tribulations revolved in her abyss like eyes as she stared at Moonflower.

Yet you dare...

You with such a disgusting soul.

You who reeks of blood.

You who is filled with filth.

...Dared to touch him?

Unforgivable.

[Possession.]

"Even...I.....hold back.....yet.... you.....you....you..."

"You insect!!!"

A terrible power descended upon the place.

Everyone was stuck in place, unable to move a muscle.

The Star God Emperor's heart was filled with horror, he who was at the peak of Divine Master Realm was suddenly robbed of his ability to move his body.

A power which could immobilise a divine master!

What kind of power is that?

What kind of concept is that?

Absurd!

At this moment, all eleven star gods hearts were filled with terror.

What they thought was but a group of idiots courting death...

Turned out to be a lion hiding in Wolf's skin.

But there was one of them who couldn't understand the situation.

'What is she upto?' , Xisu though as he raised his eyebrow and glanced at Moonflower who suddenly stopped in place.

'Is this her new fetish?'

Xiao was confused.

He hadn't even noticed the anomaly of the other star gods and neither were the other star gods able to see that Xisu was completely fine.

Evil Infant's powers only affects those with evil intentions.

William who was sitting on his throne appeared to be calm on the surface but on the inside he was shocked to say the least.

Originally he planned to beat all the star gods into submission but this......

It wasn't too bad either.....

But Evil Infant's powers were a little out of his expectations.

So he asked the status.

'How strong is her cultivation base?'

[Divine Extinction Realm(First Stage True God.)]

'.....God help that side character'

William recited silent a prayer in his mind.

Moonflower on the other hand....

Was stuck in her half bent position.

Her expression was frozen in place, with that playful smile inches away from William.

But all thoughts of malice had vanished from head replaced by a feeling of extreme dread.

She was scared.

Horrified.

She couldn't even move her eyes.

But that wasn't the worst part.

Her feeling of terror came from the fact that her profound strength was locked.

It was completely and utterly locked.

Even a mortal can kill her in this state.

It was like a king of a country suddenly turned into a pig ready for slaughter.

Terrifying.

Then suddenly her body was moved by an invisible force as an otherworldly beautiful face appeared before her eyes.

If it was before than Moonflower would have most definitely been jealous, it's like God himself must have felt inferior after looking at her appearance.

But all that occupied Moonflower's mind was terror.

It was because she saw it.

Within her abyss like eyes, instead of two beautiful pair of pupils she saw the calamity of the primordial era.

Evil Infant's Wheel Of Myriad Tribulations.

The memories which came with her Heavenly Poison Star God's inheritance started roaring in her mind to quickly flee from this place!

*Grab*

A snow white hand grabbed Moonflower's chin as Evil Infant stared straight at her.

"Come....have fun....with Evil... Infant....instead......."

A pair of rosy lips connected with Moonflower's purple one's.

Dark blood veins started forming on Moonflower's face as her body started shaking.

*Crack*

Cracks formed all over her body as her blood dried up and her breathing vanished.

Evil Infant parted their lips as a Moonflower's figure scattered into countless tiny pieces.

Just like that a being at divine master realm met her end.

The scene left the other star gods stunned.

They couldn't believe their eyes, one of their own has fallen just like that.

But what's worse is that they could very well be the next........

All nine star gods started using desperate techniques to somehow move their bodies, but it was all useless, no matter what they tried their bodies didn't respond at all.

Even Xisu had a heavy expression on his face, after Moonflower's sudden death he also noticed the anomaly of the other star gods.

Curse!

It must be a curse which made them unable to move!

And it could even affect a God Emperor!

Although Xisu didn't know why the curse didn't work on him, he decided to act like his body was also frozen in place.

He would strike when the opponent would least expect it!

Moonflower died but he honestly didn't feel anything about it.

After all they weren't close to begin with if anything they could even be considered as enemies.

The relations between the star gods were bad to begin with.

And in his case it was even worse, especially with the Star God Emperor.