Chapter 32

'It feels warm.....", Chu Yuechan thought as she felt the comfortable feeling coming from every part of her body.

As her concious returned, Chu Yuechan opener her eyes and looked at the familiar snow around her.

Suddenly she remembered how she was crippled before and quickly checked her cultivation.

But as she channeled profound energy through her body a shock ran through her mind.

'So fast!!'

Her speed of activating profound energy has increased by atleast five-fold!!

But that was just the beginning.

"E-Emperor Profound Realm...."

A look of disbelief appeared on Chy Yuechan's face when she confirmed her power level.

It was a power level she have been hoping to achieve for the past decade.

But now all of a sudden she has reached it.

It felt a bit too unreal to her.

Almost like a dream.

Clenching her fist she felt an indomitable power hidden inside of her.

All of a sudden several memories appeared in her mind.

Chu Yuechan crouched down as she grabbed her head in pain.

After some time the pain subsided.

She remembered how a magical voice roared in her head and then gave her these powers to her.

Raising her hand she toucher her forehead, it held the mark of the Phoenix.

Looking down she touched the mark on her left breast.

A Silver Sword.

She could feel a very special power from this seal.

It felt like she was connected to a superior being through the mark.

She felt exited by the fact that she was chosen by a being of insurmountable power but at the same time she felt extremely sad about what happened at her sect.

'No.'

Chu Yuechan raised her head as a sharp glint passed through her eyes.

'I was given another chance to rise up again, I do not have the luxury to feel depressed.'

'I must save my fellow sisters at any cost.'

A fire of determination burner in her eyes.

In fact Chu Yuechan failed to notice another important detail regarding herself.

That was her emotions.

The skill [Fire Spirit] has completely converted her cultivation to a fire like affinity, polar opposite to her previous cold ice affinity powers.

Ice is cold while fire is violent.

Meanwhile William who was sitting by her side looking at everything that just happened.

'Feels like she is going through some serious character development stuff that main character goes through....'

William almost wanted to give her an applause when he saw the heroic expression on her face like she was carrying some heavy burden on her shoulders.

That face, that expression and thise eyes which shows the determination to go against the world!

Just perfect!

Except.....

William turned his face to the other side no longer looking at her.

She was butt naked.....

On the second thought....

William suddenly remembered something and looked down.

I'm also not wearing anything.......

The corner's of his mouth couldn't help but twitch.

As William was unable to fly right now he choose to transform into the phoenix form to reach this place and well transforming into a nine feet tall beast from a three-year-old kid is bound to destroy his clothes.

'I must make sure to carry one of those storage rings later on...'

William made a mental note to himself.

[Would you like to buy clothes for 1 divine point?]

"....."

'I'll take it!'

It's great to have such a usefull status.

A pair of clothes suddenly covered William's body and he had to say that these clothes felt amazingly comfortable.

Seriously these clothes are amazing.

William decided to but his clothes using the status from now on.

Turning his gaze Grant looked at Chu Yuechan.

And a pair of eyes also looked back at him.

*Blink*Blink*

Two pair of eyes stared at each other.

"It's you"

Chu Yuechan said as she stared at William's familiar face.

"But didn't you went home with the Xiao family then why are you here...."

Chu Yuechan questioned with a frown on her face as she looked at William whose head couldn't even reach her waist length.

"I think you should wear some clothes first.", William said as he avoided looking directly at her.

Hearing his words Chu Yuechan was also hit by the realisation.

But seeing that there was only small kid around, her expression didn't change as she took out a pair of clothes from her storage ring and magically put them on with a wave of her hand.
[I can never how these guys are able to wear clothes with but a waver of their hands, I want this skill as well.]

Turning back Chu Yuechan saw that William was facing the other way around, she found it interesting, seeing a small kid standing with his arms crossed across his chest.

'He is well mannered.....hardly something which one can expect from the Xiao family.'

Chu Yuechan though as she said.

"You can turn around now little one."

Getting her signal William turned back ans stared at her.

"Now tell me how did you get here?"

Chu Yuechan was unable to sense any other presence around their area using her Emperor profound realm cultivation and scanning William she found out that there was not a hint of profound energy in his body which was quite normal die to his age, but it made everything all the more confusing as to how a kid without profound energy was able to get here.

But William's next words caught her off guard.

"Is that how you talk to someone who just gave you a new life?"

A voice all too familiar to her rang out in her head.

Her expression changed as she stared at William with a look of disbelief on her face.

"That is right."

William said with a smile on his face.

"I am your God."