Chapter-11

William who has been born a few days ago had a deadpan look on his face.

*Bam*

Suddenly the wooden door to his room burst open as a figure dashed in.

Listening to the hurried footsteps,William had a face of someone looked has given up on life and accepted his fate.

"My dear young master!!!"

A smiling white haired old man carrying all sorts of wierd looking toys stood beside him.

"Look look young master isn't this wonderful!!"

*Shake*shake*

Looking at the ball like thing making shitty noises, William made the most disgusted expression he could muster to make the old man understand that he didn't fu*king like this thing!!

"Hahaha I knew the young master would like them, here don't worry young master I bought all of them for you."

William didn't know wheather to laugh or cry as he saw the giant bag on the old man's shoulder making shitty tinkling noises.....

F*ck me.

What William didn't know was that it wasn't entirely the old man's fault for not understanding his message.

After all you see...

Even as a child, William looks exceedingly cute...

Pure white skin which anyone would think twice before touching as to not dirty it, strands of bright red hair on his head followed by his dazzling red eyes and that small cute nose....

'F*ck f*ck f*ck....'

If only someone was able to hear his inner thoughts.

"Stop it doctor can't you see he dosen't like it."

A soft voice rang out as a pair of white hands gently reached out and lifted William up.

"Isn't that right Xiao Lian", Looking at the lady as she pulled him in a warm hug, making William feel complicated inside.

'Well it's not a bad feeling though.....', William thought as he enjoyed the warm hug.

On the other hand, the old man saw William's peaceful expression as he was hugged by a pair of giant mounds, looking down he raised his hand and touched his own chest.

Flat.....

and quite rough as well...

Seeing the old man's strange actions, the lady started laughing.

-------------------------------

[In the middle of the night time]

In the middle of the night, inside the main bedroom of the Xiao family's manor.

Xiao Juetian and his wife who has recently given birth were sleeping together on the bed.

Nearby their bed was a grand cradle adorned with diamonds and gold.

Inside the cradle was a calmly sleeping baby boy with strands of bright red hair on his head.

As darkness descended the room, the eyelids of the sleeping baby opened up revealing a pair of bright red eyes within.

Thinking that his parents have fallen asleep, William calmly called out in his mind.

'Show status.'

[*Beep*]

[Opening status]

[Name- William Greenleaf.(Current-Xiao Lian)]

[Age- 3 days]

[Profound veins:-
*Evil Phoenix Divine Veins (Developing)]

[Race- Human]

[Bloodline- Divine Phoenix Bloodline(S)]

[Divine points=1,150]

[#Cultivation realm= None]

[#Profound skills(Sealed):-
1)World Ode Of Phoenix(5th and 6th level)

2)The Great Way Of Buddha(Not initiated)]

[#Skills(Sealed):-

[*Transmigrator's Authority'-(Z)]

[*Divine Soul-(SSS)]

[*Authority Of Love-(SS)]

[*Sword Saint-(A)]

[*Cold blooded-(S)][Deactivated]

[*Blessing of the Divine Wine-(A)]

[*Regeneration-(B)]

[*Basic elemental affinity-(I)]

[*Phoenix Body-(S)](New)

----------------------
[*Phoenix Body-(S):-
You have inherited the body of the Ancient Divine Phoenix.

Abilities:-
*Able to rebirth from fire by sacrificing some of your cultivation three times each day.

*You can transform into a Divine Phoenix at will.]

-----------------------

William scrued his brows as he saw the [Developing] and [Sealed] messages.

[*Beep*]

[Host's profound veins has been successfully transplanted but it will take some time before the host is able to use them.]

William didn't found that weird as he remembered  that every child can only start cultivating after the age of fourteen.

'How long will it take for my profound veins to develop'

[Three years]

A confused look appeared on his face as he wondered wheather the status has given him the wrong time.

[Host's body is fundamentally different than that of other human beings.....Evil God's Seed Of Fire, Phoenix's Divine Blood and Authority Of Love all three of them changed host's body and made it stronger.]

[Host's skill will also be available after the profound veins has developed.]

A glint passed through William's eyes as he read the messages.

'Three years....', Suddenly the image of an old man came to his mind making William shudder a little.

[Host can decrease the time using Divine Points]

'How much will be needed', William asked with glowing eyes.

[800 divine---]

'Forget it', William said instantly not bothering to read the rest of the message.