Chapter 57

"Become a part of my familia."

With unblinking eyes the Golden Crow's remnant spirit stared at William's outstretched hand.

"You want this noble one to become your wife?"

Golden Crow's spirit asked in a straight forward way, as she looked at William with interest.

This was the first time someone had actually dared to propose to her so balantly...

"I like your straightforward attitude child of the Azure Dragon God, but if you think you are good enough to take this noble one as your wife then you are mistaken!"

Golden Crow's spirit snorted in visible disdain.

The corners of William's mouth twitched as he wondered why every one seem to misunderstand his words.

'Wife? A primordial old hag like you? keep dreaming!'

'Are you illiterate or something? can your miniscule brain not differentiate between Family and Familia?'

'If you are so desperate to get married then go find someone else!'

Although William thought so in his mind, he started explaining it to the Golden Crow's remnant spirit calmly.

"So you aren't proposing to me but are asking me to become a part of the familia you created?"

"Yes."

Golden Crow's remnant spirit felt like there was something wrong with William's brain.

First he told her that he can revive her then he said he wanted her to become a part of his family but not as his wife.

"How are you going to revive me then?"

Golden Crow's spirit asked the main question, although she was just a remnant spirit, the chance of coming back to life once again was enough to move her.

"It's simple."

"First show me your true form."

William said as he pointed at the pair of scarlet eyes in front of him.

"Let me see your full apearence."

A loud laughter rang out in the trial ground shaking the earth.

"Hahahaha very well then feast your eyes upon this novel one's divine apearence and be slaved to its beauty."

'Yes Yes keep bragging...'

William rolled his eyes as he looked at the dramatic effects Golden Crow's remnant spirit was creating, like the shaking earth with erupting volcano and those lightning strikes in the sky.

I just asked you to reveal you true apearence, must you be so exaggerated?

Are you a high schoole or somethingr?

With a loud noise, crimson flame surrounded William.

The flames were powerful enough to burn a sovereign to cinders but that was not William's focus of attention.

Rising from the crimson flames, William saw the flawless body of a fully grown woman with long crimson hair reaching her feets and sharp crimson coloured eyes.

Only the important parts of her body were being covered by the crimson flames, everything else was in full display.

Her face was full of heroic spirit and vigour.

Unfortunately her figure was half transparent, like a spirit.

Looking at her appearance, William couldn't help but nod his head.