Chapter-21

On the wide plane, a bursting city could be seen.

'See? that wasn't so hard.....', William thought as he looked down at the city.

*Shiver*

'Let's land at a deserted corner'

*Shiver*Shiver*

"Can you stop shaking", William said as he looked at the person he has been holding in his claws.

Unfortunately as soon as William turned his head, the middle aged man burst out crying.

"I-i did as you told me to I showed you the way S-so please don't e-eat me"

'I'm not going to eat you geez', Seeing the old man's state William tried to calm him down by putting up the best smile he could muster.

"Wahhhhh"

'.....'

Well that didn't go as plan.

For some reason the old man started crying even harder....

'tsk whatever, down we go'

*Whoosh*

Like an arrow, William dived down a good distance away from the city so that he wouldn't end up causing a commotion.

In no time, William arrived back on the rough ground.

Opening his claws, he dropped the middle aged man on the ground.

'He'a not dead is he?', Seeing no sign of movement from the old man, William got closer and inspected his condition.

'So he just fainted.....'

A Golden flame surrounded William's body as he turned back to his human form.

'Finally human settlement after hours of flying!'

Just as William was about to make his way forward, he noticed a small problem.

"hmm why do I feel so free....oh....",His words stop mid track as he looked down.

Naked.

Butt naked.

'I should have seen this coming', The corners of William's mouth twitched as he remembered how different his size was when he transformed and let's not forget about that flashy golden flame which covers his body on time of transforming.

With a solemn look on his face, William turned around and started walking towards the fainted middle-aged man.

'It is a necessary sacrifice.....I know he will understand...', William thought in his mind as he raised his hand.

[A short moment later]

Putting on the oversized clothes, William glanced at the man.

'He has his underwear on so it's fine', Nodding his head William turned towards the city and started walking, putting the small feeling of guilt at the back of his mind.

[New Moon City]

'The name sounds somewhat familiar', William thought as he looked at the entrance door.

He could see guards standing by the door, collecting entry fee from everyone that goes in.

After getting in line, William waited till it was his turn.

"Kid are you lost?", One of the guards asked as he saw that there was no one together with William.

Turning his head, the guard gave a look towards the crowd but after giving William's apearence a glance, all of them shaked their heads.