Chapter-7

Under the bright sun, A golden ray of light was moving at a great speed.

'It should be around here', William thought as he stopped and looked around the area.

-------------------------------------

"What's wrong Dongxue?",Xia Hongyi asked his wife who was sitting on the chair blankly staring outside.

Sighing deeply sadness flashed through Xia Hongyi's eyes as he looked at his wife.

Although she had always been weak since the day he found her, unable to even walk on her own, she was still nonetheless cheerful, but after giving birth to his daughter Xia Qingyue a month ago, she started acting strange.

Many times she would stare at the sky above and say some incomprehensible words.

Her strange actions, had him worried sick, but even after getting her checked by the doctors, the results came out to be anything but satisfactory.

Every one of them said that there was nothing wrong with her, that she was perfectly fine.

But looking at his wife who was blankly staring at the sky through the open window, Xia Hongyi once again sighed as he exited the room and went to fetch some water.

Opening the jar, Xia Hongyi pulled out a glass and filled it up with cold water.

Lifting his hand, Xia Hongyi started drinking from the glass.

Just as the cold water was helping him replenish his thirst.

'Hm?', For an instant Xia Hongyi thought that he saw a golden flash from the corner of his vision.

Just as he was about to turn his head.

*Thud*

Without any notice, Xia Hongyi who was perfectly fine a moment ago suddenly dropped to the ground as the glass in his hand made the carpet wet.

With his eyes shut tight, no sign of breathing could be felt from Xia Hongyi.

"Master what's wrong?", The survent who heard the sound of the glass dropping quickly ran in and was terrified when he saw Xia Hongyi fallen on the ground.

Just as the servent was about to call for the doctor.

"Don't worry."

A calm voice stopped the servent in his track.

Standing in place, the servent saw how his master slowly stood up again and looked at him with a calm expression on his face.

"Everything is perfectly fine", William said as he opened his eye lids, revealing a pair of clear eyes.

--------------------------------------

After sending the servant away, William looked at the messages from before.

[*Beep*]

[30 divine points consumed, taking over the body without any cultivation. The cost is high as the body is too weak to contain your soul.]

[WARNING please leave this body within 30 minutes or the body may suffer from irrevocable damage.]

William started moving his legs after he saw the time limit of thirty minutes.

Going according to Xia Hongyi's memories, William stood before a room.

Releasing a breadth, the calm expression on William's face started changing, in a moment it was replaced by a sad expression which Xia Hongyi had on his face these days.

Raising his hand, William calmly knocked on the door.

*Knock*knock*

"Wife it's me, I'm coming in", Replicating how Xia Hongyi usually spoke, William entered the room.

A glint passed through William's eyes as he looked at the person sitting on the chair, gazing outside with a blank look as if remembering something.

Seeing her not paying any attention to him, William calmly closed the door behind him as he slowly made his way towards her.

While walking towards her, William said in his mind.

'Activate my status.'

[*Beep*]

[Host does not have enough divine points and the current body is unable to handle hosts power, if host were to forcefully activate his status then the body will end up exploding.]

'I just want to activate one skill', William said as he stood before Dongxue.

[.....which skill do you want to activate?]

'Authority of love', William said as he remembered who he got this ability from.

Ishtar, the Goddess who ruled over the pleasure district in the dungeon city of Orario, The one whose power he stole before coming to the world of ATG.

[100 divine points will be consumed]

[Would you like to partially release your status?]

'Yes'

['Authority Of Love'(SS) has been activated]

[WARNING! the time has been decreased to ten minutes please leave the body before that.]

The feeling of power like before didn't come to William but he was able to feel that something has changed within him.

"Wife", William called out but no reaction came from the lady.

Knowing that he didn't had much time, William directly grabbed Dongxue by her shoulders, who appeared to be shocked as she have not expected her husband make such a move.

Just as she was about to complain, Her body froze in place as she looked at her husband's eyes which for some reason looked like the most charming thing in the world to her.

Seeing the she had fallen silent after looking at his face, William knew that his plan has succeeded.

Returning to his usual calm voice, William said.

"Teach me the divine techniques of the Moon God Realm."
-
-
-