Chapter 93: END

---------------------------------

Half.

That's how many True Devils were killed before they were able to capture Evil Infant's Wheel Of Myriad Tribulations.

Chaining her up, they imprisoned her inside the prison of everlasting darkness, using the powers of a creation God.

Even at the very last moment of her defeat, Evil Infant kept fighting as if there wasn't anything left in her world to look forward to.

"Let's meet again on the other side....."

Unfortunately her wish couldn't be fullfiled as she was a divine artefact, which simply couldn't be destroyed, only imprisoned.

---------------------------------

The news of Heaven Smiting Devil Emperor, Jie Yuan's revival spread out like a wildfire.

Millions of cultivators died under her wrath, while the True Devils under her spread out like cancer.

In but a single night, the entire status of Realm Of Gods changed.

The devils which were forced to hide themselves like rats before, now ruled over all four divine regions, while the cultivators were either enslaved or killed under their brutality.

It was a nightmare.

-------------------------------

[A decade Later.]

[Brahma Heaven Realm.]

"I have decided to marry you off to Devil King Of Eternal Slumber in exchange for his protection.", Brahma Monarch God Emperor said with a defeated look on his face.

The once imposing God Emperor could no longer be seen, replaced by an old man who seemed to have a few more days to live.

Qianye Ying'er didn't say anything, just staring at her father with a blank look on her face.

Even though the Devil King Of Eternal Slumber was said to be the most lecherous True Devil with more than 100,000 wives, as of right now her very right to choose has been taken away.

In this era of Heaven Smiting Devil Emperor, the humans are nothing short of a commodity.

Just then for some reason, inside Qianye Ying'er's mind an imposing golden figure passed by.

"Is he really dead?"

Brahma Monarch looked at his daughter deeply, before shaking his head.

"Yes from the rep-----------"

"Heaven Smiting Devil Emperor Jie Yuan! Come and meet your death!"

Brahma Monarch God Emperor almost fell off his chair, as he hurriedly stood up with an aghast look on his face.

Just then.

"Heaven Smiting Devil Emperor Jie Yuan! Come and meet your death!"

The voice resounded once again.

With their mouth hung wide open, Brahma Monarch and Qianye Ying'er' looked at each other with a stupid look on their faces.

-------------------------------------

William alone stood in space with the familiar Heaven Punishing Ancestral Sword on his back.

Opening his mouth he shouted once again.

"Heaven Smiting Devil Emperor Jie Yuan! Come and meet your de------------"

William stopped and looked at the woman who just arrived.