Chapter 60

"How dare an insect who hides in the darkness appear before this noble one?"

"Ho funny coming from weakest of the three supreme b*tches of fire."

"Hahahahaha the smell of jealousy seeping out from you is truly pathetic."

"Are you sure it's not your vulgar body odor? No wonder you remained single after millions of years, I wouldn't want to marry someone with such a disgusting smell even if they begged me."

"You wanna die you ba*tard?"

"You think I am scared of you dragon god's wanna be wh*re?"

"That's it you're dead!"

"Bring it on!"

William had a blank look in his eyes as he stared at Golden Crow and the Devil Sovereign bickering like little kids.

They have been going at it for hours now.

Looks like the hatred between the Devil and the God's race runs quite deep.

Unfortunately thought the best they could do was to shout curses at each other as William forbide them from fighting.

Because if they did fight them Golden Crow will absolutely reck the Devil Sovereign for sure due to her advantage in cultivation realm.

"Do this side next"

William said as he pointed at the back of his head, then a fair hand started caressing the place.

"Kind one.......feels Good?"

And it was none other than the Evil Infant who for some reason refused to leave his side after he returned from the Golden Crow's trial ground.

So he decided to use her as a head massager.

Surprisingly, of this troublesome bunch, the most obedient one was Hong'er who would sleep 23 hours a day when she didn't have anything to do.

William looked at the two bickering kids(devil sovereign,Golden Crow) and said in an annoyed voice.

"Devil sovereign I remember telling you to help Hong'er cultivate, so why are you here? I'll tell you right now if she doesn't reach divine origin realm by the end of tomorrow then don't blame these fists of love to come and shower you with love"

The Moon Slaughter Devil Sovereign started shaking all over as he quickly ran towards the sleeping Hong'er and begged her to wake up.

Then William looked at Golden Crow who had a smug expression in her face after seeing Devil Sovereign's misfortune.

"As for you Golden Crow, I'lll give you a task, go to the God's realm and take over the Flame God Realm, become their realm king and wait there to welcome me when I ascend."

"Flame God Realm......"

Golden Crow's eyes shone for a moment, she was the only divine beast of fire in this era, so it was only right for her to take her rightful place as the one and only god of fire.

As for Evil Infant.......

Her senses kept telling her to stay as far away from her as possible.

"I understand my God."

"Hmm get going then."

William said as he waved his hand.

Golden Crow gave William one deep look before the space around her shattered.

Just as she was about to leave.

"I remember there being divine master level dragon in that place......take this with you just in case."