Chapter 54

Inside Supreme Ocean Palace.

"Has there been any new findings about the tremors coming from the moon slaughter devil's nest?", Qu Fengyi, the current master of the supreme ocean Palace and a peak 10th stage Sovereign said as she stared down at the seven venerable a under her.

"We have decided to send a search team consisting of venerable blue, purple and yellow to go inside the moon slaughter devil's nest and search for clues.", Venerable red said as he played with the sword in his hand.

"Inform me as soon as they find something."

"Yes sect master."

------------------

"Status give me the coordinates of the Evil God's seed of lightning."

William said as he lazily sat down on a throne he managed to find somewhere on the profound ark.

[#&###]

With the massive amount of divine points he had right now, William was too lazy to go looking for the left treasures in this world, he decided to directly get their coordinates from the status and then use the profound ark to travel to that place.

And honestly William highly doubted whether anyone in the entire Realm Of Gods could be his opponent now.

After all...

William looked at his status.

-----------

Name- William Greenleaf.(Current-Xiao Lian)]

[Age- 3 years]

[Profound veins:-
*Evil Phoenix Azura Dragon Divine Veins]

[Race- Azura Evil Dragon Phoenix(SS)]

[Bloodline-
1) Divine Phoenix Bloodline(S)
2)Azura Dragon God's bloodline(SS)]

[Divine points=709,301,000]

[#Cultivation realm= 5th level Sky Profound Realm]

[#Profound skills(Sealed):-
1)World Ode Of Phoenix(5th and 6th level)

2)The Great Way Of Buddha(5th level)]

[#Skills(Sealed):-

[*Transmigrator's Authority'-(Z)]

[*Divine Soul-(SSSS)]

[*Authority Of Love-(SS)]

[*Dragon bones Phoenix Heart(SS)]

[*Sword Saint](True God)

[*Virgin Dragon Body(S)]

[*King Of All Beasts (S)]

[*Cold blooded-(S)][Deactivated]

[*Blessing of the Divine Wine-(A)]

[*Regeneration-(B)]

[*Elementary elemental affinity-(G)]

[*Phoenix Body-(S)]

--------------

Apparently he opened up a whole new level called 'True God' with his skill.

As for the weird classification, the status had a reason behind it.

Ranks like C,B,A,S,SS,SSS and so on represent the skill's potential, in short the level they could achieve in the future.

But skill [Sword Saint] has already reached the level of a [True God].

It might sound confusing, but you gotta work with it cause it's not gonna change.

A fair finger poked William's cheek as a broken but innocent voice entered his ears.