Chapter-22

After passing through the city gate, the smile on the fat man's face vanished, it was quickly replaced by a perverted look.

'hehe I managed to kidnap such a beautiful little girl today, those Nobel's will definitely buy her for a good price', celebrating in his mind, the fat man tightly held onto William who was sitting on his shoulders.

Moving his legs faster, the fat man quickly made his way into a dark alley as his heart started beating faster due to excitement.

But what the man didn't know was that the kid sitting on his shoulder was staring at him with a pair of dangerously calm eyes.

[Xiao sect]

"Patriarch the young master wasn't eaten by the beast", the middle-aged man who is an expert in dealing with profound beasts said.

"Are you sure?",Xiao Juetian's asked in a calm voice as he stared at the man.

Seeing Xiao Juetian's calm behaviour, the middle-aged couldn't help but gulp a mouth full of saliva as he said.

"Y-yes patriarch"

"Mhm go back then and try to find out any clues regarding Xuan'er from the beast as it was the last thing he came in contact with"

"Yes", Bowing once, the middle-aged man quickly ran out of the room, he couldn't stand the suffocating pressure coming from Xiao Juetian's anymore.

After the man left, Xiao Juetian's said.

"Come out"

The ground beneath his feet trembled as a man in black suit appeared.

"Did you make any progress?"

Looking at his master's expressionless face, the man said.

"Not yet------"

*BOOM*

Unfortunately he wasn't able to continue as an old arm slapped him across the room making him crash into the thick metal wall creating a hole in it.

"Useless, trash", Xiao Juetian shouted as his angry voice reverberated throughout the hall.

"three days, I want my son back in front of me in THREE DAYS or else you all can forget about living in this world...", the shadow behind Xiao Juetian quivered once again as a whole group of men in black clothes came out.

"Go go out now!!!, Inform every branch sect, every guard even the servants ,If he is not found within three days then their will be hell to pay for all of you!!!"

"Yes patriarch", With quick movement the men moved together not forgetting to take the one who was smacked in the wall with them.

Once they left, Xiao Juetian's once again sat down on his seat as he took out a communication crystal and started sending messages to his colleagues.

Due to the effective working of the Xiao sect and the pressure coming from the patriarch, In no time almost all the branch sects were sent an urgent message regarding William's apearence and that finding him was of the highest priority.

[New Moon City, Xiao branch sect]

"What's the matter leader", The guard asked the reason for the urgent summon.

"Quickly take this description and find out if a child like this was sighted in the city in the past few days",Xiao Tiannan said as he kept moving around in an anxious manner.

"Yes leader", Seeing the old man's scared expression, the guard knew that it was a matter of utmost importance and so he quickly left the courtyard and told his soldiers as they all quickly spread out and started searching the entire city.

In the meanwhile the fat man entered a shady looking building as he placed William inside a dark cage after handcuffing his hands and shoving a piece of cloth in his mouth

*Clank*

"Stay inside and don't make a sound of you want to live.", Locking the door, the fat man said in a cold voice as he quickly made his way to the other room.

*Ptu*

As soon as the man left,William spat the dirty piece of cloth out of his mouth as he easily broke the metal handcuffs around his arm and looked around him.

'So this is how kidnapping feels like.....', Like a kid on a picnic, William started to carefully examine the entire place as if worried that he will miss out on something.

*clank*

'hmh'

From inside the cage sound of metal hitting against each other rang out making William turn his head.

'Oh looks like I'm not the only one in here', The dark place wasn't able to hinder his sight in the least as William was clearly able to look at the captives.

It was a group of shrivelled up kids, their faces were covered in mud with their eyes having lost focus as they kept staring at the cold stone floor.

Their clothes hardly covered their bodies, fully exposing the black blue marks all over them.

Without a change in his expression, William calmly looked at the scene.

He wasn't feeling angre or regret due to their horrible state.

After all he had already seen plenty of these casses in the previous world.

Becoming orphans after parents death, getting sold to a brothel, serving someone you don't even know against your own will for the rest of your life........

These things happen everywhere, no matter which world it is.

And he had seen more than enough of them time and time again.