Chapter 52

Evil Infant's current look here.

-
-
------------------------------

Having rushed out if the place, William heaved a sigh of relief as he remembered how he acted before.

'What is wrong with me....'

William was having a bad premonition about this one.

'Don't tell me it was love at first sight or some crap like that.....'

William felt goosebumps rise all over his back.

'Perhaps? it was the body's natural reaction towards the opposite sex? Yes that's it!'

William came to a conclusion totally forgetting about the fact that he was in his child form.

'I am never taking my 'Virgin Dragon' Form in front of her.....I think something bad will happen in case I did.....'

Having made a decision, William went looking for the Moon Slaughter Devil Sovereign and see what he was upto.

With a flash William disappeared from his place and appeared before the two of them.

But what he saw made him confused.

'I thought that you might be causing some sort of trouble or something but....'

'Why the hell are you prostrating in front of Hong'er?'

"Little brother!"

Seeing William was here, Hong'er quickly went upto him and said in a hurried voice.

"Little brother this bad man keeps annoying me, saying things like 'I greet your majesty'....."

"Little brother little brother I think there is something wrong with his head..."

Hong'er used William as a cover and his behind him, which was quite funny considering that Hong'er was almost twice his size.

"Well tell me what happened."

William said as he stared at the devil sovereign, he was also very curious as to what happened to make the devil behave like that.

"It was only natural to greet a supreme being such as her with respect my God."

Devil sovereign said with stars in his eyes as he stared at Hing'er.

That was because he could feel it.

The aura of the Heaven Smiting Devil Emperor from her!

It was simply a devilish miracle!

When he git to know that Hing'er was also a part of William's familia, he was stunned.

Then he became exited because he remembered that there was one more member he has yet to seen.

One had the powers of the Heaven Smiting Devil Emperor while the other was a True Devil from primordial times...

There is no way that the last member could be ordinary!

In fact Devil Sovereign was also having his own thoughts.....

There were already two demonic existences in this familia...

Could it be a secret demonic faction?

Could it be that some True Devil from primordial times has reincarnated and we're now aiming to overthrow the current rules of the God Realm.

Devil sovereign felt his blood boil just thinking about getting revenge on the righteous faction.

William lost interest after hearing what it was.