Chapter 89

William stared blankly at the divine sword trying to act cute with him.

It's not like he didn't know why it was happening.

[Skill *[Sword Saint](True God)* is reacting.]

'What is this thing anyway?'

[Heaven Punishing Ancestral Sword.]

'Oh...'

William once again looked at the sword rubbing itself all over his hand as if begging him to hold it.

'So much for the strongest Heavenly Treasure.'

"Back off"

William said in a harsh voice as he pushed the Heaven Punishing Ancestral Sword away using his profound energy.

Having been rejected, the Heaven Punishing Ancestral Sword suddenly froze in place as if it couldn't believe why William would reject it.

Then it suddenly started moving around William in circles as if throwing a tantrum.

"You dare to harm my Familia memeber, no way in hell am I going to accept you."

William said in a cold voice as he once again prepared his world destroying fist.

Seeing his actions, The divine sword suddenly became flustered, but then as if it remembered something, it suddenly flew towards the injured Azure Dragon God.

"Stop"

Before William could react, Heaven Punishing Ancestral Sword suddenly appeared before Azure Dragon God who was being healed by Shen Xi's Light Profound Art.

Seeing the sudden appearance of the sword, Shen Xi almost let out a terrified shriek but the weapon completely ignored her as if she wasn't even worth noticing anymore, instead turned towards the injured Azure Dragon God and started releasing an incredibly pure hand energy.

At the same time William appeared behind the sword and sent it flying with his punch.

Turning his head he quickly looked at the Azure Dragon God but was shocked to see that the half dead dragon suddenly started recovering at a pace visible to the naked eye.

At the same time William's eyes also drifted towards the soothing light coming from Shen Xi's hand.

'Light Profound Art.'

A name instantly appeared in William's mind.

Having comprehended Miracle Of Life, William was able to instantly identify that it was Light Profound Art.

'Let's have her teach me after I deal with this.....'

William's eyes shone for a moment as he turned back to look at the Heaven Punishing Ancestral Sword.

For some reason the sword was acting depressed as if it has been wronged or something.

Staring at the overacting sword, William thought for a while before opening his hand towards it.

Seeing his gesture Heaven Punishing Ancestral Sword froze for a moment but then it started shaking in excitement, with a flash it quickly appeared before William and rested it's hilt in his hand.

The moment William held the blade of legend.

[Skill *[Sword Saint](True God)* has activated.]

A power too great for the mortal world rushed out.

An uncountable number of sword intent surrounded William's golden body, giving anyone who looked at him an extreme feeling of dread.

Behind him, Shen Xi trembled as she saw the legendary, at this moment the figure of the Strongest Creation God Mo E perfectly matched with William.

They looked so similar that it made her doubt whether the myth has come back to life or not.

Feeling immeasurable power rushing through his veins, William couldn't help but smile.

Suddenly he raised the weapon above his head, looking straight ahead, he spoke in a domineering voice.

"With a sword in hand....."

"I am invincible."

-----------------------------------

"Well I didn't thought it would end up like this...."

William said with a dignified look on his face.

"You didn't thought? you didn't thought?!?!? Do you even know what you have done!!!!!!"

Azure Dragon God who recovered some time ago shouted at the top of his lungs.

"It's not a big deal....."

"Not a big deal? Are you kidding me!#*#₹#₹#*"

William was shocked by the amount of curses coming out of Azure Dragon God's mouth.

While the two of them were bickering with each other, Shen Xi silently looked down at the empty space which once used to be the Forbidden Land Of Samsara...

"You just destroyed the well of reincarnation!!"

"Look at the bright side now you no longer have to guard this place."

"ARGH!!!!!!!"

Azure Dragon God ended up pulling out his hair in anger.

Ignoring the raging Azure Dragon God, William suddenly turned towards Shen Xi.

Seeing William who was holding Heaven Punishing Ancestral Sword suddenly staring at her made her feel nervous.

"Is something wrong?"

"Light Profound Arts."

William got straight to the point.

"Teach me Light Profound Arts."

The moment those words left his mouth, silence descended upon the place.

Even Azure Dragon God stopped raging and suddenly looked at William and Shen Xi with a contemplating look.

Seeing their reaction, William frowned and asked.

"Is there a problem?"

Shen Xi stared at William's golden body for some time before replying in a small voice.

"No there isn't a problem........"

Shen Xi took a step forward and appeared right in front of William.

With hesitant movement she raised her hand and touched his face.

"I can teach it to you."

'The hell.'

'It's just a profound art, is there a need to act so.......intimidate?'

[You'll need to do it with her to gain 'Light Profound Art']

A daze look appeared on William's face as he looked down at Shen Xi, whose lips were inching closer to his face.

Just as their lips were about to connect.

A hand suddenly grabbed Shen Xi's face.

"You know what I changed my mind."

William said as he easily pushed her back.

"Light Profound Art is for the weak anyway."

On the other hand Shen Xi was stunned.

'I was rejected?'

The thought seemed quite unbelievable to her.

'Me? rejected?'

She lost touch to reality.

'Wth are you even a man?'

The sudden rejection dealt a huge blow to her self confidence built over millions of years.