Chapter 67

William quietly left the place after Chu Yuechan was surrounded by his familia members.

In no time he entered an empty room.

[Would you like to assimilate 'Evil God's seed of Darkness'?]

[Would you like to assimilate 'Evil God's seed of Water'?]

'Yes'

[Consuming divine points....]

The two small beads in his hand melted and combined with him.

[You have acquired a new skill '[Water Spirit Evil Body](SS)']

[You have acquired a new skill '[Extreme Dark Devil Body](SS)']

With the two seeds powers, William's cultivation level also started increasing.

[Cultivation Realm- 3rd stage of Sovereign Profound Realm.]

He directly jumped an entire realm.

Though it didn't hold much meaning to him anymore.

'Now let's take a look at this...'

William took out an ordinary looking book from his storage.

Heavenly Medicine Manuel.

Or more commonly known as the [Miracle Of Life] by Azure Dragon God.

[Would you like to comprehend the first half of [Miracle Of Life] for 10,000,000 divine points?]

'Learn it'

A light descended from the void and entered William's brain.

In an instant a ton of knowledge regarding various types of curses and their cures filled his mind.

It was a wonderful experience which came with knowing that you are at the very top of a certain field.

His current knowledge regarding curses and other problems has already reached an unimaginable stage.

But...

A frown appeared on William's face.

'I need Light Divine Arts to truly make use of this power.....'

That was a problem.

Although he had all the knowledge, he was unable to truly make use of the powers without Light Divine Arts.

Of course he could cure diseases without Light Divine Arts as well using his newly acquired knowledge, but it just wouldn't be as effective.

'Light divine arts...light divine arts...is there a Evil God's seed of Light as well? I shouldn't have drop the novel mid-way.....'

William felt regretful.

This was the first time he was hearing that there was something called a Light Divine Arts in the universe.

He had zero idea as to where he might find it as well.

Whatever.

Maybe he will be able to find it in the future.

Having upgraded himself, William sat down on the single bed and thought

'There isn't anything of significance left on this planet anymore.'

He has already acquired all important treasures that he knew of from Blue Pole Star.

'Hong'er is on the verge of breaking through to divine origin realm, while the devil sovereign is already at the mid stages of divine origin realm now....'