Evil One?(Fan service)

Evil Infant's soft lips tightly pressed against his.

Quite literally, she was forcefully pushing her lips against William's.

"Wait this isn't how you kiss.", William shouted as he grabbed her shoulders using his hand and forcefully separated her from him.

With an arm's distance between them, Evil Infant's beautiful face filled his vision, her red cheeks and slightly hurried breath seemed to give her a more erotic charm while the Evil Infant's Wheel Of Myriad Tribulation spinning in her eyes was filled with an unknown mystery.

Looking at the enchanting scene, William relaxed his arms holding her shoulder, taking advantage of the split second Evil Infant went in for the kill, she instant wrapped her arms tights around his neck, and her soft breasts were pushed directly against his chest while her legs wrapped around his waist.

Then she once again brought her face closer to his and tightly pressed her lips against William's.

As if afraid to let even air pass from between them, Evil Infant increased the strength in her arms and hugged him even more tightly.

'As I said this is not how you're supposed to kiss!!'

William shouted in his mind as he grabbed the back of her hair using his left hand and once again separated their lips.

*Sniff*

William rolled his eyes when he saw the tears rolling down her cheeks.

"This is how you're supposed to do it."

Under Evil Infant's eyes enlarged as she felt William's lips gently pressing against hers.

A feeling of immense warmth spread through her ice cold heart making tears of happiness flow out of her eyes.

This time William gently separated their lips, with their foreheads pressed against each other, their slightly hurried breaths combined with intoxication.

"Kind one.....", Evil Infant gently caressed William's face using her hand, as if to capture all of it in her deepest memory.

But then a sudden change happened.

[Divine Yang attribute is responding.]

A never-before-felt rush of adrenaline spread throughout William's body.

Slight golden light covered the surface of his skin while azure scales started forming on various parts of his body.

And it all came with one single most primordial extreme urge in the universe.

To ravage the being in front of him.

"Kind one?", Evil Infant said while tilting her head in confusion.

Then suddenly she felt a pair of hands roughly holding onto her hips.

Before Evil Infant could react, a slightly horse voice reached her ears.

"Sorry Evil Infant...."

Her body trembled for some unknown reason.

"But it looks like you just opened the abyss."

"Hmh", William's lips viciously dug into hers, making her let out a painful sound, but before she could do anything a slimy tongue made its way deep inside her mouth and started moving all on its own as if it was his personal territory.

At first, she was a bit afraid but then a sudden more primordial urge gushed out from her inside.

[Divine Yin attribute is responding.]

The Evil Infant's Wheel of myriad Tribulation in her eyes started spinning in overdrive.

*Gush*

With a newly found strength, her nails dug right into William's back and easily broke the defense of [Body Of Saints].

As if unwilling to be defeated, Evil Infant enveloped her tongue around William's and started returning the passionate french kiss.

And then started a battle for dominance between the two extremes of the primordial universe.

But how could a war between the two extremes be anything but simple?

*Crack*

Fissures formed on the fabric of space, and the random planet beneath their feet started breaking apart, between the battle of yin and hand, the universe shall tremble!

Tightly grabbing Evil Infant's long hair, William mercilessly pulled her head back, then wasting no time he grabbed the collar of her pitch black dress using his right hand and harshly pulled it down.

*Tear*

In one fell swoop the black dress covering Evil Infant's otherworldly body was broken apart and what came into his view were two perfectly shaped breasts.

*Grab*

Grabbing the soft mound with his right hand, William started tightly squeezing them, grabbing the pink nipple on top and experiencing it in all its glory.

"Ah~", A loud moan came out of Evil Infant's mouth shattering the nearby star, she felt her body becoming more and more sensitive, and the pleasure seem to only grow with no end in sight.

"More!", A strong voice completely unlike her meek one came out of her mouth as her eyes started at William like a hungry predator looking at its prey.

Tightly grabbing his clothes, she strongly pulled them apart tearing them in half.

Just then.

Something hard poked her hips.

Then she felt William's hand let go of her breast leaving an empty feeling in her heart but it was soon replaced by the sense of never before felt anticipation when he tightly grabbed both of her hips.

Positioning then in the right direction, William gave one deep look towards Evil Infant.

Having regained some of her reason, Evil Infant brought her face close to his ear, pressed her naked breasts against him, and muttered in a small voice.

"Evil one..... let's become one..."

No more words were needed.

*Thrust*

It was a historical moment.

The universe rejoiced as the wall which has separated two extremes from time immemorial broke.

Divine Yin and Divine Yang combined.

Resulting in a form of pleasure that simply cannot be described by words.

In front of this everything else was but a cheap imitation.

And so as William's godly di*k traveled Evil Infant's otherworldly vagina, a voice that shook the universe rang out.

"Ahhhhh~"

*Slam*

The tip of William's dick hit the deepest part of her vagina, but before she could explore the feeling, a hot golden liquid was poured inside her womb, filling it up.

The sensation made her mind go blank, a drop of saliva uncontrollably traveled down her cheeks as she experienced the carnal pleasure which envelops her insides.

But someone didn't let her enjoy her moment.

"Not enough!", William's face contracted.

[Divine Yang attribute is responding.]

Tightly grabbing her but cheeks, William lifted the limp Evil Infant.

And then.

*Slam*

Evil Infant's limp body straightened up in an instant as her insides tightly held onto William's dick trying to stop him from moving.

[Divine Yang attribute is responding.]

But today William felt like he was no longer in control of his body.

He once again lifted her up and harshly slammed her down on top of his rock-hard godly di*k.

The sound from the contact traveled across space like an apostle of destruction as everything in its way exploded into tiny little pieces.

*Slam*

*Slam*

*Slam*
-
-
-
-
-
-

Each push was harder and much stronger than the last one.

Finally, after a full month, William finally calmed down.

With a slow movement, he pulled out his di*k from the unconscious Evil Infant's pussy which was still holding onto him ever so tightly.

A gush of golden liquid poured out from her pussy after he took out his thing.

"Sigh why did I do that.....", William let out a tired sigh as he lay back down on the ground of the new planet that he found on the way.

"Evil Infant, you still alive?"

Even after waiting for some time no reply came.

Just when William was feeling worried Evil Infant raised herself off the ground.

"Hah I'm sorry about that Evil Infant I don't know what came over me....", William's voice grew smaller and smaller as he saw Evil Infant walk over to him and sit down on top of his limp di*k, with the entrance of her vagina pressing against it.

"N-no wait a minu---"

"Evil one....", Her long hair danced along with the wind, while her snow-white skin filled with layers of red hue made her look like the embodiment of lust.

With an innocent smile on her face, she said in a small but unquestionable voice.

"Let's go again."

"E-Evil Infant w-wait----"

[Divine Yin attribute is responding.]

"Noooo"

-

And so after a full month, Evil Infant finally calmed down and looked at William who resembled a dead dog.

Seeing his innocently sleeping face, Evil Infant smiled brightly before putting her head on top of his broad shoulder and going to sleep while using him as a body pillow.

Then she drifted into the world of dreams.

After she went to sleep, William's closed eyes shot wide open, seeing her sleeping soundly he released a relieved sigh as if having just escaped death.

Moving his finger, William created a barrier around them and replaced the rock hard floor with a soft white bed, finally, he looked at Evil Infant sleeping on his shoulder.

Moving his other hand he pulled her in a light hug and kissed her forehead before going to sleep.

--------------------------

Author: May God forgive my sins.