Chapter 39

William felt like he was underwater.

He couldn't feel his weight as his body kept floating around in some liquid.

It was a novel out of world experience he couldn't describe with words.

Meanwhile Chu Yuechan carefully touching the Azura egg which was half her size.

She could feel William's heart beat from the egg.

Unknowingly she bent down and placed her ear against the egg and started listening to it.

Behind her was a trail of dead profound beasts who tried to attack them without any warning.

It seemed like the egg William was currently inside of was held a fatal significance towards these monsters as they kept coming after them without any fear for their lives

Of course she killed every single one of them without any exception.

For some reason Chu Yuechan sat down and hugged the Azura egg.

'Since it is an egg, I should help it warm up?...'

There was something seriously wrong going on with her.

Just then a huge shadow covered them as a loud roar resounded throughout the forest.

"This king has smelled something delicious! Woman quickly hand that egg over to this king and I shall give you a painless death."

A giant red dragon was flying above them, staring right at the egg in Chu Yuechan's arms with burning eyes.

The dragon felt that he could directly ascend if he were to eat that egg, it held endless temptations for him.

Seeing that the woman was too shocked to do anything after witnessing his majestic self, the dragon decided to directly finish her off instead of wasting his time.

He raised his palm and brought it down upon Chu Yuechan to directly crush her to pieces.

Seeing the approaching palm, Chu Yuechan's eyes were extremely calm as opened her mouth and said in a dangerously calm voice.

"Overgrown lizard."

Before the red dragon could react, his body was sliced in half, he didn't even know how he died.

Seeing that the disturbance was gone, Chu Yuechan kept hugging the egg and enjoying William's heartbeat.

A few days passed.

*Crack*

A small crack appeared on top of the Azura egg as Chu Yuechan quickly placed it down.

*Crack*Crack*

The crack expended as a fair hand suddenly broke through the top.

Slowly the figure of a familiar person came out of the egg.

Chu Yuechan's eyes shook as she stared at William whose body has undergone a complete transformation.

His height has increased to 5 feet, with his hair now dyed in Azura reaching his legs, although he was still shorter than Chu Yuechan by a head, his body held well defined muscles screaming with hidden power.

Suddenly William opened his eyes revealing a pair of burning golden pupils full of primordial majesty.

Raising his hand William clenched his palm, he felt that he could destroy the world if he were to add a little more force.

Of course that was just his imagination.

Many changes happened to William's body, he was now transformed from a 8-year-old looking child to a 14 - year-old teenager.

Of course he was still 4 year old though.

Raising his foot, William got his legs out of the half broken Azura egg.

Chu Yuechan on the other hand felt a deep sense of loss when she saw that William no longer looked like a child.

She felt bad that she would no longer be able to hug him like before.

While Chu Yuechan was feeling down, William was looking at the broken Azura egg with interested eyes.

'Can I eat this?'

A sudden thought appeared in William's mind.

'Should I eat this?'

It gave birth to new thoughts.

'Why should I not eat this?'

It was getting crazier.

With quick movement William picked up a piece of the Azura egg and gave it a little taste using his tongue.

'It's actually not bad.....reminds me of chocolate.'

With zero hesitation William started eating the egg shell.

Then suddenly he turned his head and saw Chu Yuechan's despondent look.

'Whats wrong with her?'

William wondered as he continued licking the chocolate flavoured egg shell.

Then another thought hit him.

'Oh I know!'

William picked up a big piece of Azura shell and went to her.

Chu Yuechan shaked her head as she got rid of the useless thought.

Right now she needed to focus on saving her sect, non longer being able to hug William shouldn't be on the list of her priority.

"Here."

Chu Yuechan was caught off guard as suddenly a blue coloured shell appeared in front of her face.

Then she looked and saw William holding the shell towards her in one hand and eating another one using his other hand.

"Try it you'll like it."

William said as he kept licking the shell like an ice cream.

Seeing the comical scene, Chu Yuechan couldn't help but let out a muffled laughter.

'It's no good I need to control myself...'

Then she looked back at William and saw him licking his fingers.

*Puff*

This time she wasn't able to hold back and burst out laughing.

Seeing her laughing like that William felt annoyed.

"If you don't want it then whatever I'll eat it."

"Haha I am sorry about that..."

Chu Yuechan said as she wiped the year from the corner of her eyes and took the Azura shell from William's hand.

Then she casually bite down on the shell.

And froze.....

*Break*

Her cultivation broke through to the 1st level of Sovereign Profound Realm....

A look of disbelief appeared on Chu Yuechan's face as she looked down at the egg shell in her hand.

Then she quickly turned her head towards William's direction.

"Since you don't want eat I shall eat it all myself."

Her heart bled when she saw the half eaten egg shell.

"Leave some for me!"

"No"

[Would you like to activate your exhibitionist tendency using 10 divine points?]

"....I get it buy me a new pair of clothes."