Chapter-28

Being carried down the hallway, William saw the inner working of the bath house, there were small rocks present here and there, making the place look like a spa, he could see a giant pool like structure in the middle of the giant hall, there was constant steam coming out of the water.

William could see members of Frozen Cloud Asgard calmly taking a bath, a full-blown view of everything was present before his eyes, perhaps because it was a cultivation world but each and every one of them looked young and beautiful.

'But that's it', William thought as he calmly looked at the puppet like expression on the face of the older members, showing that they have already practised Frozen Cloud arts to a high level.

Those indifferent faces were all too familiar to him.

But the new members who have just started practicing the arts still showed different expressions every one in a while.

Suddenly a figure covered William's vision.

A bountiful chest with slim waist.

"Second elder weren't you..."

"I decided to take a bath as well", Chu Yuechan said as she looked at the guard and William.

William also looked back at her and thought.

'I still think she is one of the most pitiful character from the novel...', William thought as he suddenly felt himself floating.

"I'll take him since I am already here", Chu Yuechan said as she flew towards the spa with William.

"Ah-", The guard captain was caught off guard, Seeing
Chu Yuechan take William made her feel a bit dipressed.

Landing beside the spa, Chu Yuechan said as she extended her hand towards William.

"Let's take you clothes off as well".

William who have long ago resigned himself, just decided to stay quiet as he felt his oversized clothes coming off.

'Hm?', Suddenly a smile appeared on William's face as he felt a familiar aura.

"WH*RES FROM FROZEN CLOUD ASGARD, HOW DARE YOU KIDNAP MY SON!! COME OUT HERE RIGHT NOW!"

Chu Yuechan's brows furrowed as the loud voice rang throughout the palace making every disciple start chatting among themselves.

"Who is it that dared to be so arrogant?"

"Does he have a death wish or something?"

"Let's go everyone how dare he challenge our Frozen Cloud Asgard!"

Waving her hand Chu Yuechan's naked body was covered quickly covered by a layer of clothes as she flew towards the main entrance with quick speed.

Seeing the scene, a glint passed through William's eyes as he also moved towards the main entrance.

"Damn you Xiao Juetian, I see that you're courage have reached for the skies by coming here like this!", Gong Yuxian, the master of Frozen Cloud Asgard shouted in an angry voice as she appeared outside the sect before anyone.

"You think I am scared of you  old thing? it's you guys whose courage has reached for the skies, how dare you all kidnap my son!"

Gong Yuxian paused for a while as she felt the anger coming out of Xiao Juetian's voice.

'It dosen't feel like he is faking it.....but why would my sect have a boy and Xiao Juetian's son at that? Damn this old man is just here to look for trouble by making up random excuses.', Gong Yuxian frowned as she said in a warning voice.