chapter 12

CHAPTER 12

J u n g H o s e o k

The sun hadn't risen fully, it was early and there was no light struggling to get past the grime of the blinds in the 'Rap Line Room', as Jungkook called it

The sun hadn't risen fully, it was early and there was no light struggling to get past the grime of the blinds in the 'Rap Line Room', as Jungkook called it. The room was pretty spacious to fit a three-single bed and three round side table that separated each bed in the room where Hoseok, Namjoon and Yoongi slept. Namjoon took the bed on the farther side of the room, while Hoseok took the middle and Yoongi slept on the bed near the door. All three fell asleep quickly last night without any restrictions.

Hoseok slowly started to wake up when the sound of Namjoon's alarm echoed in his ears, like it was the only sound that existed in the whole house. It was the most irritating sound to wake up to. His body reacted negatively to the irking noise in the room and he pulled the covers over his face in an attempt to muffle the sound and continue sleeping, he kicked on the bed a few times, trying to find the next comfortable position to rest but he heard Namjoon shuffling on his bed as he stood up from his place, ignoring the sound of his alarm. Not even hitting the snooze so Yoongi and Hoseok would wake up next. He then proceeded to grab Hoseok's duvet to wake him.

"Breakfast." Namjoon muttered.

His voice cracked as he cleared his throat in wearines. Hoseok rubbed his eyes, stretching his whole body as he laid on the warm mattress. It was so soft, so comfortable—no one would ever want to get up from it. Hoseok wished he didn't have to get up for a couple of hours, but Namjoon's alarm sound was still going. Yoongi slowly stood up from his bed, and glanced up at Hoseok with one eye slightly opened, the room was still dark from the blinds.

"It's too early." Yoongi whispered before grabbing his phone from his bedside table, and following Namjoon outside the room.

Hoseok had his eyes closed as he continued to do some morning stretches only to fall back on the bed half conscious, the air conditioning felt cold against his skin, the bed was warm from his own body heat. It was a perfect combination to fall back deep into slumber.

"Ya. . . Wake the others up." Namjoon sat beside Hoseok's sleeping figure, trying to shake him up.

"Eo. . . araso." Hoseok murmured, annoyance laced in his voice.

"Get up already."

Hoseok groaned, kicking him from the bed as he covered his ears with the soft pillow on his head. Namjoon's voice sounded more annoying than his alarm.

"Turn it off." Hoseok mumbled as Namjoon stood up from his position, most likely going over to where his phone was to turn off his alarm. Finally.

Hoseok stayed still on his bed. Calmness finally washed over his body as the irking sound stopped for a couple of seconds before it rang loudly again. This time, Namjoon had put his phone close to Hoseok's face.