chapter 19

CHAPTER 19

J e o n g   H o s e o k

The last day of the concert in Brazil went by slowly, it was warmer that day than it was the first day of BTS' concert

The last day of the concert in Brazil went by slowly, it was warmer that day than it was the first day of BTS' concert. The past concerts they had for the last months have already been amazing and surreal, but Sau Paulo didn't disappoint. It proved races, different languages and cultures could all come together in peace for music.

Despite the language barrier, the members understood their fans, they felt loved and appreciated despite speaking different languages. The fans showed extreme support to the Group's music and individuality, perhaps that was what made their connection rock solid.

After the last soundcheck, Hoseok, Jin and Yoongi decided to take a shower early to get dressed and ready before the concert starts in 2 hours while the rest of the members ate some snacks first before getting a head start to prep.

The first three members out of the shower sat on their makeup area as one of their stylist dry their wet hair while the others laid out their first outfit and prep their skin as a makeup base.

Jin had dozed off on his chair while Yoongi already fell asleep despite the loud noise coming from the hairdryer. Jin had been practicing a lot, some would always make fun of his dancing, but he works the hardest than anyone else in the group when it comes to his setbacks. He knew his weakness, but that didn't stop him from overcoming it.

Hoseok would always help him during rehearsals, while Jin always stayed a bit more time in the practice room and rehearsal stage to practice on his own. He was really proud of Jin—he was an exemplary role model.

Hoseok peeled his gaze off of the two exhausted figures beside him before looking back onto his phone screen, only to lock it again and shove it on the vanity desk in front of him, sighing quietly in place.

The reason of his unintentional sigh was that the news headlines that involved their group's name on it again—and as expected, most of it were either bull or downright offensive. The media were still accusing them for lip syncing and plagiarising music—haven't they proven themselves enough yet?

To him, their life seemed to have always revolved around false accusations and sugar-coated answers or ignored statements against those who rudely invade their privacy and then write something completely false to defame them around the internet.

Their management have done extensive efforts to hide the hateful news and feedbacks from all seven members since the tour started but hate was more easily spread than concealed.

"Hey guys," Areum entered the dressing room, slightly sweating with her hands full of huge boxes of pizza and a paper bag that had a burrito logo stamp on it.

She set the food on the snack bar before some of the stylists that have grown close to her went over and greeted her with a cheek-to-cheek greeting, without their faces even touching.