chapter 78

CHAPTER 78

Jeon Jungkook

Yesterday marked the first day BTS returned properly in front of the camera after their two-year Military Service

There were a lot of news stations and media that greeted them on the day they got discharged, until now that they were slowly walking back into the spotlight after two years of hiatus.

Soon, they would be back in their normal lives—spotlight, ridiculous rumors and overwhelming dispatch stalkers on a daily basis.

After their duty to the country, it was time they continue the path they took before they knew what life was.

It wasn't at all easy for each member to return to the spotlight. They were all anxious, afraid and paranoid to face their lives again in front of the public's eyes.

A lot has changed in two years, some of their fans might have found new light in their lives—they weren't sure if they still have a place in their hearts and perhaps that was what worried the members the most.

Nevertheless, the band decided to come back as a group. At that point, all seven of them could conquer anything just as long as they had one another—and if they weren't as bright as before then, they'd accept that altogether too.

Each member had been working on their new music, rehearsing interviews again, studying what to say if they were asked about how their enlistment went, how they felt about coming back as a group or what they planned on their lives next.

Initially, their management wanted them to take at least six months of preparation but the group insisted on making a comeback as early as possible.

There was no one else as eager as the seven of them to go out there and meet their fans once again. This time, all members have been the most passionate than they ever were. They have aged but their souls still belonged to music and those who resonate to it.

The members were all busy coming up on a new album theme, songs to submit to their producers as well as a good and innovative approach to the public all on their own. They wanted their comeback events be as personal as it could get.

They've all agreed to the concept Jungkook suggested earlier the other day; It takes courage to take responsibility and put your dreams on hold.

Somehow, it was very timely in their case after their hiatus. Namjoon and Yoongi already presented some songs and melodies to the group that resonate their theme, he'll need to get it approved by the producers but regardless, they were all glad for making a huge progress as a group.

They finished planning a whole comeback album and group public exposures in just a day—it was by far the most productive day they've ever had since they made their debut years ago. . . perhaps it was because they were much older now, more mature and maybe a little more passionate to get things done before the day ends.