chapter 70

CHAPTER 70

Jeon Jungkook

BTS had always been a group

BTS had always been a group. Where one goes, everyone goes with him.

It wouldn't be BTS if one was missing in the picture. That was true. All seven members enlisted in the Military Service as a group not because their band wasn't as impactful as when they were all together in public—but mainly because it was a case they knew they wouldn't survive without one another.

For more than ten years, they've all been together at arm reach. When one of them was missing, their team would've been a gimp. All seven of them were stronger when they're whole. They were more likely to survive a storm when they go through it all together as a driving force.

The fans understood where they came from, they supported them, respected their decision. . . but were they still waiting all these years?

Have they gotten tired?

Before they enlisted, all seven of them became the biggest shareholders of their music label, making them partial owners of BH Entertainment as they have been included to the company Boards too.

Since then, the group had been way more prominent, adored and idolized—a pride and gem of South Korea. . . Quickly, they have achieved most of their goals, earned more acknowledgements and awards as they helped and donated to various charities around the globe. They went to the UN every year to make a speech about social issues that was needed to address. BTS became the voice of the Youth—the representative of those neglected. They were even presented an award by the President of South Korea four years in a row for being the country's pride.

Each member decided to fund local schools in different provinces in South Korea, starting from each of their hometowns while the rest of their years before Military Enlistment was spent doing humanitarian acts while improving their music and performance for their fans—the love of their lives.

The members have spent two weeks in their family homes after getting discharged from their duty in the Military.

They haven't gone out for a public appearance on stage but they were already the biggest talks around the world. Everyone was looking forward to seeing all of them after two years.

The fans have missed them but the members longed for them the most—they felt bad leaving them altogether but they have duties to fulfill in their country as citizens too.

In their darkest nights at the military camp, thoughts that of their fans was their stars and moon. Jungkook could only wish their fans were doing very well, he couldn't say it to them for two years straight.

All members had their hairs growing out naturally from the buzz cut they had to maintain in the Military.

All Yoongi had on his black baseball hat to cover his growing out hair, he said he looked like the young version of him he wanted to forget.