chapter 29

CHAPTER 29

K i m S e o k j i n

London's indecisive, damp weather wasn't any different from Paris' mild weather

London's indecisive, damp weather wasn't any different from Paris' mild weather. The team arrived in France late last night. The rain that interfered with their schedule in London didn't last long, they still ended up filming their solo interviews outdoors without any more disruptions, and they were able to get back to their hotel on time before they left for the airport.

Jin had slept the entire flight and continued sleeping when they got settled in their rooms at the hotel. It's about that time they get exceptionally sick and tired of the tour. After all, they have been on the road for almost a year, on and off.

The members all had a day off to catch up on sleep and composing. All members have been in their respective rooms, probably working on their new album. Jin on the other hand was working on his part in the collaboration he has with Jungkook and Hoseok, but he got sidetracked by the full length video of their past performance on an award show they attended a couple of months back.

"I thought I looked cool dancing that part. I've been fooling myself for a long time." he murmured.

"I think you looked graceful." Areum chuckled. "You're cute."

She had been helping him out with his work progress but was now focused on the BTS performance from a music award show from last year.

Jin glanced at her, his lips twitched into a smile before he noticed an odd expression she'd been wearing all day, she had her eyes on the screen but her thoughts were somewhere else, and her hands clasped her lower abdomen.

She pressed on her torso all morning as if she was enduring pain and discomfort, at first he thought it was just muscle pain from the uncomfortable flight or the sleeping pills she took at night.

"Areum-ah." he tilted his head to look at her. "Go back to your room and get some rest."

"Aren't we going to work on your progress some more? How about dinner?" she asked, pressing her lips together before avoiding his gaze to hide the pain somewhere in her stomach.

"I'll do just fine. And I'll take your food to your room myself." he told her. "Have you been taking sleeping pills again? You know you get sick when you take it,"

"I'm not taking any more pills for awhile."

Jin stood up from his swivelling chair and guided her towards the huge couch at the end of his bed, asking her to sit comfortably, but she hugged her knees to her chest and rocked herself back and forth as she attempted to put on a straight face, like she wasn't struggling.

"Want me to walk you back to your room?" Jin asked. "Where does it hurt?"

Areum smiled at him before giggling, "Oppa, gwenchanayo. I'll see my father receive an award and I'll go."