chapter 66

CHAPTER 66

Jeon Jungkook

"How much longer are we waiting?" Taehyung sighed impatiently, leaning his head back onto the couch

"He's on the way." Jimin reassured him.

The rest of the group gathered in the artist's lounge in BH Entertainment for an album meeting which was to be filmed for their video diary.

Namjoon sat silently on the couch, finalizing his presentation. Jin had been playing the piano for a while—quite annoyingly now.

Hoseok was playing with Jimin and Taehyung as they kept each other sane and patient as they waited for Yoongi to arrive.

They all thought he'd be in his studio all day as he had been for the past days. Turned out he went out and no one knew where. All they know was that he was rushing to get back to the building after a few calls from Namjoon.

Jungkook, on the other hand, fiddled with his new camera that he got for his birthday. He took a couple of shots of Taehyung and Jimin, playing around in their natural habitat. Stealing quick shots of Namjoon in his serious state, Jin who had been bugging everyone with the piano and the lounge that seemed too foreign. Everything felt foreign and empty now.

"Hi," Yoongi entered the room with an unusual smile as he took off the disposable black face mask from his face.

"Oh, hyung." Namjoon acknowledged him but didn't spare him a look as he was busy finishing his work.

Yoongi took off his jacket and sat beside Hoseok. He still had a smile on his face as if he just came back from a day well spent. At least one of them had a good day.

Taehyung embraced Jimin in a tight hold to restrain him playfully as he draped his eyes towards Yoongi. "We've been waiting for hours, you know."

"It's only been 20 minutes . . ." Hoseok couldn't help but tell the truth.

Jimin and Taehyung glared at him. Jungkook got that on camera as he chuckled before focusing on Yoongi, capturing his unusual genuine smile on camera.

"Where have you been?" Jin asked as he stopped playing the piano.

"Out with a friend," Yoongi shrugged.

Jimin wriggled out of Taehyung's grasp and went closer to Yoongi. "You have friends?"

"What—yes, I have friends other than you dingoes." he answered, his face went through a series of contortions and Jungkook got that on camera too, a quiet laugh escaped his lips as he checked the pictures he had so far in his camera. "What do you take me for? A 50 year old loner who hates everyone?"