chapter 38

CHAPTER 38

Kim Taehyung

The members had one more schedule left in New York before their short break in Seoul

The members had one more schedule left in New York before their short break in Seoul. They were given a two-month time off before the next concert in Japan and Saudi Arabia.

Aside from that, they would also film both documentaries and RUN BTS episodes throughout their tour.

The team arrived at the hotel four hours ago, both the staff and band members had enough time to wash-up and rest for a little bit before the virtual meeting with their producer back in South Korea, hence why they were all gathered in the hotel Madter's suite with Manager Ye Jin for about an hour since the meeting started.

The room was set up in a formal manner, four tables connected to form a square like the long ones on board meetings.

A laptop upfront connected to a flat screen TV where the producer's face was clearly presented as he listened to the members' updates, concerns and suggestions for their upcoming album.

It was chilly inside the suite, the air conditioner was probably on high temperature. Taehyung shivered on his seat, regretting that he didn't wear thicker clothes or brought a sweater at least.

"Taehyung-ah, are you cold?" Jin, who was sitting beside him, automatically wrapped him in a tight hug in an act to keep him warm when in reality, Jin was shivering himself and the closest dongsaeng sitting close to him was Taehyung so he had chosen to annoy him quietly.

They have made up pretty quick after their misunderstanding in Paris. Taehyung has been in a rough spot lately, he admitted that he was dealing with personal issues that might affected his mood and mental stability. He didn't mean to lash out on Jin.

The members understood him and empathized well with him, especially Jin. Taehyung kept reminding himself to still be grateful that he wasn't doing his job alone—he had six more brothers to lean on if things get tougher.

Taehyung leaned his shoulder towards Jin, stealing some of his body heat too. His eyes randomly landed on Jungkook who was looking nowhere, as if he had stopped functioning halfway through their meeting.

He was sitting beside Namjoon whose chair was beside Taehyung. Jungkook had been quiet and preoccupied since they landed and Areum had been busy doing work things.

Lately, Areum had major control of Jungkook's emotions, perhaps because they were always together. They were like 'buy one and get one free' even if the other one wasn't needed.

Namjoon had spoken about their team's opinions, including their progress throughout the tour.

For some reason, the producer which happened to be Areum's father—was impressed with the whole band's progress and reports.