chapter 64

CHAPTER 64

Kim Namjoon

Gathered for the Presscon Event, the staff including the stylist and makeup artists along with the members and their managers were all cramped up inside a room which was too small for all of them to fit in

Somehow, they got assigned to the smallest dressing room in the building. It was a good thing they were up next on the stand to answer questions for the event, some of them could finally breathe and move around the dressing room while the members left and waited for their turn backstage.

The girl group said their gratitude and farewell to the Company panelists and media as all of them bowed politely while their faces showed nothing but satisfaction as they walked down the long podium and towards the backstage.

They were a 7 member girl group from the second best company who attended. The girls walked past BTS as if they weren't their colleagues or sunbaes, their kind eyes and adorable smiles were abruptly thrown out the window as soon as they stepped into the backstage, they didn't even spare a second to acknowledge their own staff.

Regardless, the media loved them and so were the other companies, none of them disrespected anyone from the third groups who went first before BTS which made the members believed they would receive the same treatment and respect that the prior groups had.

Namjoon turned to his members, the MC was now reading an introduction for the boys.

"You guys ready?" Namjoon asked, making sure each of his friends weren't worried as much as he was.

Frankly, events like interviews, press conferences and guestings usually put extreme pressure on Namjoon. He was the group's leader, he can't stop or stutter even just a little bit because once they stepped foot up on the stage and sat down on the chairs, every move they do were dissected upon. He had to appear flawless and resilient for the sake of his group.

The event staff motioned for them to go up accordingly, and just like breathing, the members easily stepped into the frame starting from Hoseok, Jimin, Namjoon and the center Jungkook, then Jin, Yoongi and Taehyung.

Bright camera flashes almost blinded them but that didn't stop them from flaunting warm genuine smiles as they waved their hands subtly, as if they weren't nervous.

Even Yoongi had a bright smile in hopes the media and other companies would notice that the members came in peace.

They took a couple more pictures before Namjoon took the microphone and did their group introduction as the leader.

Soon, they were motioned to sit down so the company representatives could get started with their questions. He glanced towards the members intuitively, to remind himself he wasn't alone. As long as they're complete, nothing could go wrong.