chapter 77

CHAPTER 77

Jeon Jungkook

It was about 2 in the morning when the snow came to a full stop and left the area cold, white and still

There was something about cold weathers and how it brought extreme quietness afterwards. Somehow when it was hot, the world seemed a little louder, a nuisance.

Jin and Namjoon eventually went back to their rooms to get a good night sleep before their busy schedules the next day.

Yoongi was in the room he shared with Jin all along and had been learning to play a new video game on his computer.

Hoseok was already sleeping soundly in the room he shared with Jimin and the latter just came home from a night out of the city with Taehyung.

Jungkook went to take a long shower in the bathroom shared by the members, he took his time thinking about what to say to Areum and how his older brothers tried convincing him to man up and initiate the first move in consoling the obviously saddened Areum—just like old times, they said.

Turns out, all the members were aware both him and Areum always used to stay in each other's hotel room at night. . . and for totally appropriate reasons.

He shook his hands on his sides as he stopped pacing in front of his bedroom door. She might still be getting dressed—was she? Jungkook had been standing outside his bedroom door for 15 minutes straight, shaking from nervousness of having to face her again alone in a room and with the knowledge of how she's not entirely happy with him at the moment.

Screw it, Jungkook told himself as he raised one of his hands to knock against his bedroom door before it swung open, Areum gazed at him as she stopped humming, she only wore a white dress shirt which was unbuttoned three buttons down and a pair of brown squarepants. Her fresh-pampered face and damp hair made her look more at home—the good kind.

It was totally inappropriate to even begin thinking about the growing urge to hold her close, Jungkook admitted.

His thoughts naturally went crazy up in his brain, he was emotionally and sexually attracted to Areum—very much so he could feel the urging pain in his lower abdomen. If only he could tell her how much he missed her and carry her off her feet, rest her back against the wall and kiss all her pain away.

How can he long for both emotional support and physical connection from her when she's got a bigger problem of her own? It's unfair. He was being unfair.

"Sorry, I took too long. I have to answer a phone call." she told him, unknowingly tucking the lost strand of hair over the side of her face behind her ears. Even when she hasn't brushed her hair yet, she was gorgeous.